Thread: banned

1. Default banned

banned deadman.

came onto server.

intetionaly TKed and started running his mouth about wanting to be banned. did him a favor

2. Default

okay didnt tk... and didnt run my mouth never said wanted to get banned just asked if a ban would be perma. didnt say ban me just asked. also my friend tked but it was because a guy kepts blocking him for no reason. so he shot him. look at what ever you have the logs i guess to see if i tked any one. and if i did run my mouth what did i say? ( come on man lie some more. )

3. Default

ok really if you did or didnt do whatever... who are we gonna believe... a trusted admin or some random guy who nobody knows.... if whyt banned u for being a d-bag then you have been banned for being a d-bag... get over it...

also dont make posts in multiple areas of the forums...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    ok really if you did or didnt do whatever... who are we gonna believe... a trusted admin or some random guy who nobody knows.... if whyt banned u for being a d-bag then you have been banned for being a d-bag... get over it...

also dont make posts in multiple areas of the forums...

posted once then whyt posted his after mine. plus really dont see how im being a "D-bag" didnt say anything offencive didnt "tk" as put by whyt besides in your tos it says need a demo for it to be a perma so i want a demo of me tking and me runnin my mouth since I am aperently a stupid moron who cant seem to remember where the hell i was or wtf i was doing. and dont give me that trust stuff i want this to be proven by the system not by " im a experinced admin and i dont need demos my eyes are demos so demo dez nuts " <-- little quote from ppl some where in the forums. so i await for a demo if a demo is not provied i would like to say admin abuse on whytboi and all nessesary actions be taken. im not saying this as a "steath clan member", but as a regular gamer that stops by every 3 months to see if he has gotten better at a game. ( put the stealth clan member thing up there cause some one told me ibis hates anyone from stealth)

5. Default

he has only killed some one once that was on his team, also no demo = no perma ban.

-Unbanned.