Thread: Stronghold 2 Problems

1. Default Stronghold 2 Problems

hmm guys help me out,

all the ports are forwarded correctly and everything but my friend and i Cannot join each on stronghold 2 but yet we can join other peoples games, but we cant join another persons game at the same time?

2. Default

Probably running different versions.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Or they are using the same cd key?

4. Default

I believe solaris is using his own disk and his friend is using his own disk as well. So I don't think that's the issue. (Talked with them the other night.)

By the way, is it possible to add custom knife fight music to the GG knife fights?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I believe solaris is using his own disk and his friend is using his own disk as well. So I don't think that's the issue. (Talked with them the other night.)

By the way, is it possible to add custom knife fight music to the GG knife fights?
    way to slip that in there lol no its not key problems i have several copies ran each one , also both have the recent patch i cant figure it out.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    way to slip that in there lol no its not key problems i have several copies ran each one , also both have the recent patch i cant figure it out.
    he didn't happen to get his copy of windows off of you did he?

that might flag it too, instead of the game's key doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    he didn't happen to get his copy of windows off of you did he?

that might flag it too, instead of the game's key doing it.
    nope problem solved it was issues with his routers its a belkin cough cough. yeh even though we opened the correct ports it just wouldnt let him join had him run straight threw his modem and bam gtg. thx for the help much appreciated guys.