Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Servers down?

1. Default Servers down?

I noticed they are all down and had to resort to playing on a really shitty russian zmod server. :'(

2. Default

Yeah, they've been down since about 8A.M. EST. Every couple of weeks they all tend to go down. It happens. :-\

3. Default

Your patience is appreciated... Zero will deal with the situation at his earliest convience...

Again... Thank you for understanding...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

4. Default

russian?

fuck that. i play on sg's jailbreak when i can't ibis. say hi to mitch, oracion, and kintor for me
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Your patience is appreciated... Zero will deal with the situation at his earliest convience...

Again... Thank you for understanding...
    Why is it when I read what you wrote, I hear this...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

6. Default

Strange, cause this is what I heard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5TR2WFxH-w

7. Default

server have been down along time

8. Default

At least it gives me more time to spend on the old { sK } servers.

9. Default

AHhhh I wanna pub with some IBIS REGS!!!! ugh...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I noticed they are all down and had to resort to playing on a really shitty russian zmod server. :'(
    Is it worse than noob unlimited.?