Thread: Banned for no reason

1. Default Banned for no reason

Alright I was playing on ATIX this guy named Towelhead started to prenuke alright i asked him to stop he said no so then i tried to stop him from doing it, and then somehow he got an admin to come on and ban me after he acted like an admin himself by puting ibis.a in his name and I'm not sure what admin did it because as soon as i loaded the next map i got kicked and banned. I would really appriciate it people do not screw up on crap like that again since I never prenulke and generally try to play by the rules. I'm thinking about appyling for admin, but if this happens again I will not.

If you require more details my steam ID is whitefangds, or wfs4037 one of the two I forget.

2. Default

Also if you are an admin that is on right now I request i immediatly be removed from ban list ever though it isn't very long to be banned, but I would appriciate that.

3. Default

ROfl Im laughing at this kid

Wrong SECTION

and

Wrong FORMAT

AND

No other admin can unban you except the one who did the orginial banning and Zero who is the leader

BUT good job on reporting the admin imposter
    Last edited by Hitman; 10-26-2008 at 09:22 AM.

4. Default

If some one did have the .a tag on they will be perma banned. Also if you wish to be unbanned please post in the correct section.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [IBIS Legend]Dodoma View Post
    Also if you are an admin that is on right now I request i immediatly be removed from ban list ever though it isn't very long to be banned, but I would appriciate that.
    Even though you posted in the wrong section, I would like to commend you on reporting the admin imposter.

6. Default

Yea sry i banned you, but when i came in everyone was complaining that you prenuked. I must have misheard and heard them say you were stopping the prenuker, anyways i unbanned you right after so, it was only 3 minute ban, thats not so bad now is it =]

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    ROfl Im laughing at this kid

Wrong SECTION

and

Wrong FORMAT

AND

No other admin can unban you except the one who did the orginial banning and Zero who is the leader

BUT good job on reporting the admin imposter
    He just join the forum and was in panic mode, and click on a random sub forum and made a post on a 5 min ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.