Thread: vincente4de

1. Thumbs down vincente4de

Player name:vincente4de
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:24061449
    sb_status: Y8cIc/RGY6hBv7UbFsg1ELenAE0UnyOw

What hacks: walling

Other info: Early in the demo, didn't think he was hacking, second demo i took proved it to me at least. zoomed corners too closely to react, yet pulled off the shots, then about halfway through, massive prefire on person crossing side from middle whereas he could not have even predicted his fire with a solid wall in front of him.

EDIT: approx 2:40 for convincing moment.
    Last edited by Penis シ; 09-05-2010 at 03:38 AM.

2. Default

There is nothing concrete, little bit of prefire... but it's in a high traffic area and I wouldn't clinch a ban on it.

3. Default

agreed. but my eyebrow is raised.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post
    Same here as I was playing with him for a few games and he was making HS from across the map in between the cracks TOO many times for "luck" to be on his side.

But as Envy said not that conclusive for any action at this time, BUT he does warrant speccing + demoing the next time or two IMO.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Definitely not enough to go on from there. Don't think he was hacking at that time, and if he was, then nobody really cares cuz he's pretty bad.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post
    if you agree that there's nothing concrete, then why are you posting a ban request?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

He posted it so I could review the demo. He took it and I asked him to post it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if you agree that there's nothing concrete, then why are you posting a ban request?
    because we don't have an official "keep an eye on this guy" section.

idk
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    because we don't have an official "keep an eye on this guy" section.

idk
    if this section existed could i post potential pedophiles?