Thread: H4x0|2 Banned by Mikey Revile

1. Default H4x0|2 Banned by Mikey Revile

Name in Game: (H4x0|2)
    Steam-ID(S):
    "H4x0|2" STEAM_0:1:37644891 21:42 70 0 active

Who banned you: OMGBEARS
    When: 7:20am Today
    Where: WCS
    Why banned: He said 'Haxor should not be able to play here because his original account was banned and is still under review' 2 seconds later (Added to banned list)

I need some other admins to help me out, i've only affected this community positively while in-game, I spent 60 hours of this last week playing before getting banned.

I was not being disrespectful, Mikey Revile did not record any demos.

Please watch the Demos Cyber posted @ http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...5041#post95041. I thought I would have been acquitted by now, which is why I continued to play with IBIS.

And Mikey, I strongly suggest you get a better computer, you were calling hacks on a lot of people lately which other admins had to explain to you (shadows, etc.) I play with a 28in 1080p Resolution, 16gb RAM, Razer gaming keyboard and mouse, Phenom II Quad Core Processor, 5.1 Polk Audio Surround sound, ATI 5870's in Crossfire... Which I built specifically for gaming. ALL of this definitely gives me an edge, I have no need to hack.

Thank you for reading this.
    Last edited by h4x0r; 01-02-2011 at 08:57 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
    Name in Game: (H4x0|2)
    Steam-ID(S):
    "H4x0|2" STEAM_0:1:37644891 21:42 70 0 active

Who banned you: DJ_MikeyRevile
    When: 7:20am Today
    Where: WCS
    Why banned: He said 'Haxor should not be able to play here because his original account was banned and is still under review' 2 seconds later (Added to banned list)

I need some other admins to help me out, i've only affected this community positively while in-game, I spent 60 hours of this last week playing before getting banned.

I was not being disrespectful, Mikey Revile did not record any demos.

Please watch the Demos Cyber posted @ http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...5041#post95041. I thought I would have been acquitted by now, which is why I continued to play with IBIS.

And Mikey, I strongly suggest you get a better computer, you were calling hacks on a lot of people lately which other admins had to explain to you (shadows, etc.) I play with a 28in 1080p Resolution, 16gb RAM, Razer gaming keyboard and mouse, Phenom II Quad Core Processor, 5.1 Polk Audio Surround sound, ATI 5870's in Crossfire... Which I built specifically for gaming. ALL of this definitely gives me an edge, I have no need to hack.

Thank you for reading this.
    i am tired now , its 8 am... will check this tomorrow.
    but 2 things need to be stated that i just got informed of:
    1- it wasnt mikey who banned u, it was another admin, omgbears, so everything u said to make mikey's integrity less trust worthy no long applies because its another admin with a clean slate.
    and 2 - u werent banned for hacking now, bcos u were only banned for ONE WEEK, for only 1 reason: playing on ur "so called" brother's account while there is a PENDING investigation on u . this constitute an ban bypass, beacuse u arent getting affected by the current ban if u are playing on another account meanwhile...hacking or not.

finally 1 more thing, i am still convinced u were walling ,and so i am not gonna lift the ban, i will let zero himself check through the demos if we have to (if its not of a bother for him of course )
    which reminds me i forgot to put the fuckign tick marks again -.- .... damn holidays make me forget stuff....
    ttyl, going to sleep.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

It was myself who banned you. The reason was that there is a ban pending investigation by ZERO. You bypassed that ban and for that you are being banned temporarily for that. I would suggest you be patient for ZERO's final say on your pending ban before you attempt to play on our servers with any more accounts. I have no issue with you, personally, however you are clearly avoiding the punishment given to you and that is against server rules.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

Thanks for the quick response, I see now that Mikey didn't ban me, but it was him who called me out and bitched about me when I killed him, which led to my ban.

I'm sorry I didn't realize the rules, and no one would talk to me and tell me I wasn't allowed to play, so I continued for 60 hours just trying to have fun with you guys.

I know I kind of popped out of no-where and that seems suspicious, but this server really takes me back to my earlier years of Counter-Strike and the first Warcraft mod, I guess that's why I spend every free moment playing here.

I would have left willingly if someone actually asked me to leave.

I await word from someone who is willing to review my case. Thank you.

Thanks for the quick response, I see now that Mikey didn't ban me, but it was him who called me out and bitched about me when I killed him, which led to my ban.

I'm sorry I didn't realize the rules, and no one would talk to me and tell me I wasn't allowed to play, so I continued for 60 hours just trying to have fun with you guys.

I know I kind of popped out of no-where and that seems suspicious, but this server really takes me back to my earlier years of Counter-Strike and the first Warcraft mod, I guess that's why I spend every free moment playing here.

I would have left willingly if someone actually asked me to leave.

I await word from someone who is willing to review my case. Thank you.
    i never "bitched" about anything i had been talking in our admin chat long before the kill you got on me, about you.

yea the kill looked a bit crazy but i have just recently installed casey config which disables my shadow ect ingame for better fps. it crossed my mind thus me being accepted to the fact you got the luck kill.

i did not ban you, nor would i have to begin with. you have been playing in the server bybassing your undecided ban now for a week... to the point where you are nearly out ranking 7/8 of the ENTIRE SERVER. I should have just banned you when i first saw you in the server a week ago. but at the time i did not know your "other" acc was banned for wall hacking.

i kept geting told .. well you cant ban this acc because its his brothers blah blah blah. you are putting your borther's acc at risk by playing in our servers because you are the person we banned playing on another acc. joining the game agin to bybass a ban you are puttin his acc at risk of potential vac ban in you are in the event hacking. we at ibis dont care whos acc it is... if you are by bassing a ban by playing on a diffrent acc and admit to being the accused party on that acc you are geting banned again ON that account.

yo have been banned for 7 days, i hope as im sure you, this gets resolved by then.

6. Default

I apologize for not having notified you properly ahead of time before making the ban. I will review the demos Cyber posted and see if there is anything I can do to move the "pending" to "complete."

Best of luck to you, Hax, in this process. I know it can be a long one, and I do realize that good players can do amazing things in this game and it does look suspicious to most people. I've played for years on ESEA and have seen the best doing what they do very well. Also know that hacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated and thus are becoming increasingly difficult to detect. IBIS wants to insure that our servers are where everyone is on an even playing field where skill matters and not the quality of the persons hack.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

Thanks.

8. Default

So what happens when my 1 week ban is up? Can I play if no one makes a decision by then?

9. Default

So what happens when my 1 week ban is up? Can I play if no one makes a decision by then?
    that's...a good question. we haven't really got a system down. wait for zero to weigh in on this
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

unbanned