Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lord_Taz_ibis.a admin abuse

1. Default Lord_Taz_ibis.a admin abuse

Admin's INGAME name: lord_taz_ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: Naggafin

Okay, I'm getting seriously tired of this. Taz has been abusing his administration since day one and I am going to bring up this issue, because he does NOT deserve to have admin. After MANY, MANY times of abusing noclip, banning/kicking/muting people without ANY prior warning regardless of whether they were doing a legitimate action or not, and changing the map all fucking day long to whatever he wants without a vote and using unfair and cruel punishment.

(time 11-15-10 (Monday, November 15th, 2010) 11:45PM / 23:45 EST [I hit F5 but my screenshot did not save for some reason, as so I am listing the time.])
    I was just playing the ibis ZM server while having vinc_babyman play thru HLDJ on the server, NOT ONE PERSON COMPLAINED and then Taz joins, and all the sudden, without ANY prior warning I get muted for 100535 minutes. That's quite close to a ban just for using HLDJ when not one person had a problem with it. I've had it with Taz's shit. He needs to be out now, no one likes him, I can get several people to atest to this, because the bullshit is over, enough with the games.
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

2. MY FACE IS MY SHIELD, MY FURY--MY SWORD!

3. LORY IS GLOYALTY PERFECTED!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naggafin View Post
    I've had it with Taz's shit. He needs to be out now, no one likes him, I can get several people to atest to this, because the bullshit is over, enough with the games.
    That's so weird I thought we were talking about Trazen for a minute there.

I kid, Trazen you're not being as much of an ass as of late, keep it up.

EDIT: To keep it relevant, I don't remember having any issues with Taz in particular, but I think Naggafin is a pretty cool guy. eh plays ZM and doesnt afraid of anything. Also, excessive bans/mutes without warnings are a classic sign of bad admin behavior and should constitute admin abuse.
    Last edited by NLA; 11-16-2010 at 12:07 AM. Reason: SILLY ME

3. Default

you spam music all the time time. evry time i see you on i tell you to quit and you dont a day mute didnt work so we will see if week works.

4. Default

Taz, if no one wants him muted, you just have to mute him in the player list.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you spam music all the time time. evry time i see you on i tell you to quit and you dont a day mute didnt work so we will see if week works.
    *sigh* Same problem with ALL the other admin threads against you.

First: you're the one that has no proof. there is NOTHING against the rules for using HLDJ as long as it is NOT spam, and SPAM is NOT decided by you Taz (but by the people, no?) without prior warning, and yes, they can check that because there is a chat and admin log, I gave the timestamps as well, because you did NOT give ANY prior warning period. (re-read TOS)

Second: Read the TOS, because you don't know it. You're not supposed to be performing any revocative action towards anyone without prior warning.

Third: Oh boo-hoo, no one cares if you had a bad day. This is a server full of 30 to 40 people, I'm so tired of your exact words "I can be a douche to everyone just because I pay $11/month and I'm special." because you're anything but special. Sorry to bring this up so bluntly to you, but you're just an idiot Taz, this goes past your adminship and into your personal life, nothing offensive here, it's just true, and sometimes truth hurts, not my fault.
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

2. MY FACE IS MY SHIELD, MY FURY--MY SWORD!

3. LORY IS GLOYALTY PERFECTED!

taz. if it isnt to soon.

i told you so.

Id call abuse.. not the worst taz's has been a part of as of late but definitely another dent in the frame.
    but still

warning is expected.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    taz. if it isnt to soon.

i told you so.

Id call abuse.. not the worst taz's has been a part of as of late but definitely another dent in the frame.
    but still

warning is expected.
    Warning my ass. He is already on probation.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Taz, if no one wants him muted, you just have to mute him in the player list.
    OH YEAAAAAH

And yeah, fair warning is always a pre-requisite to major admin action. Admins don't make the rules, they enforce them. Also, I'll rant here for just a second about playing music/muting.

Admin muting should rarely ever happen IMO, and its been happening an awful lot in ZM (not so much in GG b/c people like to talk there). In an ideal world, people would put up and shut up when others play their music/sounds and not say shitty things like "LOL MUTED FAG" but if it comes down to it anyone can go to their player list and mute the person playing music. Thus, for the most part, there is really never a time for admins to mute players aside from backtalking and profanity at admins and other players.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Warning my ass. He is already on probation.
    really? oh, well then starting now, he is on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!!

(kudos and internets to those who understand)

and yeah, the entire reason playerlist exists is to allow you to mute someone from just you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Am I going to need to remove your mute power too? Your already on thin ice as it is...