Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Antivirus software

1. Default Antivirus software

Well I have become genuinely displeased with my latest antivirus software (Symantec) because it's a piece of shit (and free) and I am currently testing out new programs. What AV software do you all use?

malwarebytes

formerly used avg
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    malwarebytes

formerly used avg
    yes avg is probly the best free av out there

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    malwarebytes

formerly used avg
    I used malwarebytes and thought it was pretty good

5. Default

NOD32 period. It is the best you can get hands down, also yes your old AV was a pos, I never touched that shit and have warred people for almost 10 years about it.

right now I got McAfee for free for 12 months. other than that i had PC security shield. awesome imo.

7. Default

I've tried about everything that was free and was generally displeased. The AV software we got was free from Virginia Tech. I never really liked Mcafee because the detection rate was rather poor. I have heard great things about two AV software products, NOD32 and VIPRE.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    NOD32 period. It is the best you can get hands down, also yes your old AV was a pos, I never touched that shit and have warred people for almost 10 years about it.
    yes eset is another good brand, but it costs money :*(

9. Default

I haven't found a free antivirus that I really like... I used to use AVG, but it started sucking, so now I use Avast.

NOD32 is a very reputable AV, but of course isn't free.

Your #1 antivirus is the left mouse button. I haven't had any viruses for my AV to worry about for years now.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I wish I had more arms so I could give this more thumbs up. Nod32 hands down.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 08-09-2010 at 10:37 PM.