Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: James' Application

Endorsement.....Approved.

He's a great player, he helps out the noobs, great in bed, is respectful to other players. IBIS could do worse. Let's hope Sizzle doesn't apply.

A million miles from nowhere
    Dragonlance Burns hot
    By the fire of a horse's ghost
    A minow would be lost
    Cha cha changes
    Mmm tits
    A fish
    A fish with tits
    Titty fish

James would make a great addition.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

First off I wanna say james is a really great player in ZM. He does really act more mature than most of the kids in there. He doesn't camp in one spot for every map like most other players. He is always in a new spot. He is also a great admin.

Second Turtle the gorilla joke is dead, find something else cause its not making me laugh anymore. Also I heard you screamed bloody murder when I joined your L4D server hahaha. As for the ZM crowd in the GG server, silent and holy S**T are from what I hear owning you in there. Plus you need to put a picture of yourself on here turtle, than we'll see how fast I can rip you a new one.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    First off I wanna say james is a really great player in ZM. He does really act more mature than most of the kids in there. He doesn't camp in one spot for every map like most other players. He is always in a new spot. He is also a great admin.

Second Turtle the gorilla joke is dead, find something else cause its not making me laugh anymore. Also I heard you screamed bloody murder when I joined your L4D server hahaha. As for the ZM crowd in the GG server, silent and holy S**T are from what I hear owning you in there. Plus you need to put a picture of yourself on here turtle, than we'll see how fast I can rip you a new one.
    Stop stalking me on L4d through your friends. I do not want you on my team EVER.

Silent and Holy owning me? That must be a joke, it made me laugh out loud. Good stuff inthebutt i didn't think you were capable.

You would like a picture of me wouldn't you inthebutt. Maybe I'll have CO help me look through all my pictures to find the one where I potentially look the coolest standing next to a girl who is not my girlfriend but i wish was. Hopefully that will make me more accepted and SUPER COOL!

Oh and the gorilla thing? Stop being mad inthebutt...
    Attached Images

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not a pic of you and your girlfriend ?

6. Default

listne you morons. application threads are not for flame wars and such. especialy on such a credible applicant. some of you dicks apply and you stand no chance.

good applicant.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    listne you morons. application threads are not for flame wars and such. especialy on such a credible applicant. some of you dicks apply and you stand no chance.

good applicant.
    Flame deez nutz in yo mouth !!!

8. Default James !

James is a fuckin' shoe in for this !
    Hes always on, hes ranked 1, hes pro in all ways a zm player can be pro, and i love him <3

James should be allowed into IBIS, hes awesome

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Endorsement.....Approved.

He's a great player, he helps out the noobs, great in bed, is respectful to other players. IBIS could do worse. Let's hope Sizzle doesn't apply.
    You should hope I don't apply. I think the thought of me with an IBIS tag would make your head explode.

As for the applicant, I like him. He needs a mic though, cause I hardly realize he is on half the time. And is he really an admin?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You should hope I don't apply. I think the thought of me with an IBIS tag would make your head explode.

As for the applicant, I like him. He needs a mic though, cause I hardly realize he is on half the time. And is he really an admin?
    this POST should make peoples heads explode.

you would NEVER get in to ibis.

james DOES have a mic.

he IS admin.