Thread: Sailor Scouts are BANNED!!!

1. Default Sailor Scouts are BANNED!!!

This is my story about me being banned on a christian server

So there i was i went on and said Hello and BOOM i was banned they BANNED the sailor kitty!!!

Clone

Edit* For those of you that wrerent ehre basiclly a few of us guys and admins decided to change our names to Sailor scouts etc Sailor Clone etc... and we invaded a christian and tried horribly to yell over the mics sailor powers etc.. some even played music and it was awesome... unfortunatly the admins of the server banned us so quickly that it was funny as hell.... This is a demo of ME being banned after i came in and said hello...
    Last edited by Clone; 07-27-2009 at 10:57 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    This is my story about me being banned on a christian server

So there i was i went on and said Hello and BOOM i was banned they BANNED the sailor kitty!!!

Clone

Edit* For those of you that wrerent ehre basiclly a few of us guys and admins decided to change our names to Sailor scouts etc Sailor Clone etc... and we invaded a christian and tried horribly to yell over the mics sailor powers etc.. some even played music and it was awesome... unfortunatly the admins of the server banned us so quickly that it was funny as hell.... This is a demo of ME being banned after i came in and said hello...
    I was there.. and because I am who I am.. I PLAYED THE DUCK STORY!!!! I can see why you guys hate it.. I never paly it two times in a row back to back.

3. Default

I heard that you guys went into a Christian server and played clips with sexual sounds in it, and got immediately permanently banned. <.< I should slap you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.