Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Conflict in GG

1. Default Conflict in GG

Ok so i was playing on gg Ibis earlier tonight when a ton of stuff happened:
    (I feel ridiculous for posting but someone i believe should post about it)

1. While game play there were about a thousand infractions being committed against server rules. There were teams/players camping for a full rounds/games. Excessive TK-ing. Racial slurs... etc.... I contacted all admins in my list none were available. It was very un-enjoyable.

2.When admins did show up. The problems seemed to subside. the players that were committing infractions were either gone or behaving. Then, two games later... For what seemed to be no reason at all half the players in the server were muted. I was not one of them. Cyber an admin on your server was muted himself (but not by himself)

3. When Envy entered he un-muted Cyber along with the remaining who had been muted. (Once again, I will state no reason was shown as to why were muted. Just seemed like an admin was having to much fun being malicious. No warnings were issued that I ever heard) A huge fight broke out between all the admins. Made the admins look disrespectful and childish in front of a lot of players.

Admins who I know where there at the time:
    Coupbas
    Zinta Piest
    Cyber
    Envy
    and Joker I believe (not 100% on his actual time)

Now in stating all of this I just want it to be known I'm not attacking any of these admins, but I do believe the whole thing was childish, and drove a lot of players away at the time. After this and during the debacle the server went to about empty. I just think this sort of thing makes the admins look bad! I mean with rumors I hear everyday on Ibis servers, it seems people are saying Ibis is going "down hill". I don't think that you all should be represented this way!

I'm new to the server, along to the forum. Not sure if this is the right area to put this post in if so I shall move it!

Just expressing my two cents
    Ketchup

2. Default

I'm only disappointed I wasn't there to hear.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

See, at least my shenanigans are cheeky and fun.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    +1

If you are saying there were two admins there (Cyber and someone else) and the other admin muted everyone incluidng Cyber then why didn't Cyber unmute everyone himself and then come make his own admin abuse thread?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    and his shenanigans are cruel, and painful.

when i came in, cyber's name was set to "cyber | ibis.a (no audio)"

he messeged me asking if i could hear him. i said no, and on a hunch i ran @mute cyber, which unmuted him. then, envy started unmuting people, including coupas and joker. i have no idea how they got muted. nothing showed up in chat about them getting muted.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I have admin again, or well, its being updated. I will be on more to help out.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and his shenanigans are cruel, and painful.

when i came in, cyber's name was set to "cyber | ibis.a (no audio)"

he messeged me asking if i could hear him. i said no, and on a hunch i ran @mute cyber, which unmuted him. then, envy started unmuting people, including coupas and joker. i have no idea how they got muted. nothing showed up in chat about them getting muted.
    Cyber more or less joined, then figured out he had been a few seconds leter that he been muted. For some reason I don't know why but Envy had to un-mute him. No clue how you do that?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    No this one wasn't even enjoyable. Trust me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Cyber more or less joined, then figured out he had been a few seconds leter that he been muted. For some reason I don't know why but Envy had to un-mute him. No clue how you do that?
    i unmuted cyber.

envy unmuted a bunch of other people after i unmuted cyber
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    mine are bettterrrr =P