Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Block command

1. Question No Block command

what is the command to turn no block on? A lot of people on zmod want no block on for ze maps

2. Default

oh well.

i don't like noblock for zm.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I know it but i don't think you should know it. It is a delicate thing that shouldn't be used unless it is a senior admin because it can crash the server if it is misused..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I know it but i don't think you should know it. It is a delicate thing that shouldn't be used unless it is a senior admin because it can crash the server if it is misused..

Clone
    uhhh...yeah. what he said. only don't use it as much even then.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

No block on
    sm_noblock 1
    No block off
    sm_noblock 0

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    No block on

No block off
    Damnit Anex look at what you've done

7. Default

In the hands of someone who doesn't know what they're doing, noblock can be a dangerous command.

The gist of the command: don't disable noblock except for at the END of a round right before the next round. Otherwise you'll get a lot of angry players. When in doubt, get a senior admin to help you.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    In the hands of someone who doesn't know what they're doing, noblock can be a dangerous command.

The gist of the command: don't disable noblock except for at the END of a round right before the next round. Otherwise you'll get a lot of angry players. When in doubt, get a senior admin to help you.
    but sm_noblock 0 (or 1) doesn't work...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pwnage View Post
    but sm_noblock 0 (or 1) doesn't work...
    this was all a test. to see if you would run right on and try it out.

you failed.

:hangs head in shame:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    this was all a test. to see if you would run right on and try it out.

you failed.

:hangs head in shame:
    Hey don;t say we fail when your the one that cant disable windows update AND is studying Engineering

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone