Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new LOTR map

1. Default new LOTR map

one day i followed lukey to a server they have a new LOTR maps its called zm_LOTR_helms_deep_v1 i'll try to provide a download link i tried to play at the server but mai ping was to high =(

2. Default

Too..many...LOTR..maps... *'splodes*

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    We only have one?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    *gathers the pieces and burns them.*

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    *gathers the pieces and burns them.*
    *James rises from the ashes like a human Phoenix*

6. Default

FUCK ALL LOTR maps!!!!!!!!!!!

we need to take all data that ever had to do with mines of moria, load that shit on to some HD and throw that shit into the sun!!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

<3 lotr maps. Such fun maps.

you all suck, hatearz

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    one day i followed lukey to a server they have a new lotr maps its called zm_lotr_helms_deep_v1 i'll try to provide a download link i tried to play at the server but mai ping was to high =(
    nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo

9. Default

Yeah helms deep map is very fun not as much running more defending only problem is ibis is class zombie server and wont work with most escape maps cuz everyone just dies over n over and and somehow that is all we play most of the time.... Anyway only way i think Helms deep would work is if no one used the Fast/Pred zombies and prolly would not need a Ztele when zombie spawned if they were restricted But if they are not fast ruins everyone and pred is to hard to see when its a dark map and no flashlights.

10. Default

yea since mount doom is gone =( we'll have this replace it