Thread: Heavy Rain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

this games funny

"well that's the end of my story, I mixed alcohol and medication"

lmfao. it's kind of silly though my guys so upset it's like if I turn on the TV or read a news paper its game over right away.. and I'm like a half hour in, is that normal?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    this games funny

"well that's the end of my story, I mixed alcohol and medication"

lmfao. it's kind of silly though my guys so upset it's like if I turn on the TV or read a news paper its game over right away.. and I'm like a half hour in, is that normal?
    Might be because your character is too depressed. Are you watching his sanity meter?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Might be because your character is too depressed. Are you watching his sanity meter?
    well... yeah... but like shit I just pick up the paper under my door or turn the TV on and he gets even more hardcore depressed Lol. he's doin a bit better now. so far though very cool game.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Ya dude. Its fun till you get around to the end part. Kind of left it unfinished in terms of story and it just gets fucking weird. I love how it makes you feel like your watching a movie.

The way that you have the characters interact with each other really makes it feel like your watching a mystery thriller.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Ya dude. Its fun till you get around to the end part. Kind of left it unfinished in terms of story and it just gets fucking weird. I love how it makes you feel like your watching a movie.

The way that you have the characters interact with each other really makes it feel like your watching a mystery thriller.
    finished it. decent game, kinda short.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

It's all about the CHROMA! THE CHROMA BITCH!

The fight scene with the ORacle near the end was fuckin' sick. I nearly pooped myself.

And did you hear about in Heavy Rain, if one of the characters dies, they're dead for good? Fuckin' sick twist in the game.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    It's all about the CHROMA! THE CHROMA BITCH!

The fight scene with the ORacle near the end was fuckin' sick. I nearly pooped myself.

And did you hear about in Heavy Rain, if one of the characters dies, they're dead for good? Fuckin' sick twist in the game.
    meh was ok.. couldn't really watch it seeing how I had 2 stare directly at those stupid flashing colors.... that's the 1 thing that really pissed me off, whenever something cool happens you can't really watch it cause you're just doing those color sequence things... oh well.

Maynard - The WCS Guy