Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright it's time to spill the beans.

1. Default Alright it's time to spill the beans.

Alright so let's start off with admin abuse in the ZM server, always been there, nothing's ever been done about it. ceiling cat/chelsea needs to learn to control their admin and not use it for personal gain.

Not so much chelsea, but she does beacon players constantly, change maps when she wants, yells into her mic after she has told others to not mic spam.

Ceiling cat slaps players all the time, gets them killed and she laughs it off. She does other stuff but it's minor, but falls into the category of admin abuse.

Now why does this continue to happen? Because this server has turned shitty, zero, you let anyone on as an admin and I know you'll say "Oh money's money". But you don't realize how shitty the people you hire are. I know you're busy as well, so you can't really watch over everyone at everytime, but just once, come in and watch what the admins do in ZM and do something about it.

What the fuck has this server turned into? Back in mid 08 it was fun as fuck. Now it's just do whatever the fuck everyone wants. People ztele from zombies and get minor punishments. Some people get favored over others, people complain and get ignored. People abuse going to spectate before turning into a zombie, people cade break, and if it's an admin's friend who cade breaks, nothing is done.

My flame shield is on, so inb4ragessayect.

Have fun flaming me for something I won't even be here to read.

EDIT: There are more admins that abuse as well, such as clone slapping himself to wherever he wants, he's like a new rodrigo.
    Last edited by Oasis; 06-15-2009 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Alright so let's start off with admin abuse in the ZM server, always been there, nothing's ever been done about it. ceiling cat/chelsea needs to learn to control their admin and not use it for personal gain.

Not so much chelsea, but she does beacon players constantly, change maps when she wants, yells into her mic after she has told others to not mic spam.

Ceiling cat slaps players all the time, gets them killed and she laughs it off. She does other stuff but it's minor, but falls into the category of admin abuse.

Now why does this continue to happen? Because this server has turned shitty, zero, you let anyone on as an admin and I know you'll say "Oh money's money". But you don't realize how shitty the people you hire are. I know you're busy as well, so you can't really watch over everyone at everytime, but just once, come in and watch what the admins do in ZM and do something about it.

What the fuck has this server turned into? Back in mid 08 it was fun as fuck. Now it's just do whatever the fuck everyone wants. People ztele from zombies and get minor punishments. Some people get favored over others, people complain and get ignored. People abuse going to spectate before turning into a zombie, people cade break, and if it's an admin's friend who cade breaks, nothing is done.

I agree with you to an extent.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

So, it's admin abuse when players ASK to be beaconed and I beacon them?

Didn't know that.

Because if that's the case then EVERY SINGLE ADMIN EVER, has been an abuser.

ANNDD:

I DO NOT change maps constantly, mind you.

Please enlighten me as to when I do this.

And can you prove it?

----

I do not use my admin for personal gain, that would be other admins.

Quit confusing me with others, it's getting old.

It's funny how certain people and their little groups are trying SO HARD to get my admin taken away.

I'm not doing anything wrong but being a good admin.

Only thing I ever did wrong was ban Walter for personal reasons.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

EDIT: There are more admins that abuse as well, such as clone slapping himself to wherever he wants, he's like a new rodrigo.
    zteleing from zombies was an instant 30 minute ban by me, moving to spectate before they got tagged was an instant 1 day ban. Cade breakers also got a 1 day ban.

If I knew a player was known to cause trouble, any rule break was a 7 day ban.

mic spammers/radio spammers got a 1 hour ban.

This was how I was able to keep the ZM server from spilling over into this, what it is today.

only 1 admin abuse thread with my name on it to.

I know what I'm doing as an admin.

sorry you guys have to deal with this now.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Wait a tick! i slap myself but i dont do it for personal gain just to kill myself or fool around cause its boring.

I have never killed anyone (okay maybe once) by slapping myself to them or abused my admin to get personal gain. I play to enjoy myself not be gay and kill everyone by getting at them with admin powers!!!

You should watch my gameplay a bit more Oasis..

Clone

6. Default

(Not so much chelsea, but she does beacon players constantly, change maps when she wants, yells into her mic after she has told others to not mic spam.

Have fun flaming me for something I won't even be here to read.)

ohhh nice way to start up some rumors with out any evidence, chealse has never beaconed anyone who didn't want a beacon, changed a map at a drop of a hat and she has never yelled at anyone unless they broke a cade or were mic spamming, she is not motherfucking navy seal the admin.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Wait a tick! i slap myself but i dont do it for personal gain just to kill myself or fool around cause its boring.

I have never killed anyone (okay maybe once) by slapping myself to them or abused my admin to get personal gain. I play to enjoy myself not be gay and kill everyone by getting at them with admin powers!!!

Clone
    It's rare but you still do it.

@Chelsea you have no say in this matter you ugly e-whore, fucking tool.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post

Clone
    u killed me by slaping me all the way up in the air and droped me when i didnt want to die and it was on roy_highway

9. Default

Oasis your the fucking one starting shit about her OF COURSE SHE HAS A FUCKING SAY IN IT!!!!!

"Wait a tick! i slap myself but i dont do it for personal gain just to kill myself or fool around cause its boring. clone"

well clone I call slapping yourself to the end of an escape personal gane

10. Default

It's rare but you still do it.

@Chelsea you have no say in this matter you ugly e-whore, fucking tool.
    Lmfao!

You mention my name, you say I abuse, then you tell me this?

roflzzzzz

Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie, but I have every say in this matter.

And honestly, grow up and stop with the name calling.

It only makes you look a fool, and discredits you.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.