Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas in My Pants | ibis.a

1. Default Christmas in My Pants | ibis.a

Admin's INGAME name: Christmas in My Pants | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: Envy | Ibis.a

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Abusive attitude towards the players. Mic spam. General server disruption.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):
    2 Demo's

Time is around 9pm EST sun sept 12 2010

Seems the demo's don't want to load. will try later

2. Default

Here's one. Other keeps getting the security token crap

3. Default

put them in a .zip and upload them (right click on the .dem, select "send to" "zipped(compressed) folder")
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I like the part where you told me there were more people in the server before I got there, despite the fact the server was full at the time.

Also, a few question votes (that you decided to cancel for some odd reason) and playing a short clip once doesn't qualify as abuse.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    put them in a .zip and upload them (right click on the .dem, select "send to" "zipped(compressed) folder")
    They are both zipped. One just won't upload.

6. Default

On that one, The other is mad grua where you didn't stop playing shit. I didn't do cirular which was even worse. It's really your attitude in the server.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    They are both zipped. One just won't upload.
    try .zip

not .rar
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    On that one, The other is mad grua where you didn't stop playing shit. I didn't do cirular which was even worse. It's really your attitude in the server.
    I'd love to see the demo of that. Considering the bullshit you have posted so far I'm not exactly expecting a heck of a lot in the way of abuse.

And honestly, having an "attitude" isn't against the TOS.

Of course this could have been solved by coming to me about this as an adult if you honestly thought I was making the server worse to play on (by the amount of players that were in the server I would say it was tolerable at the very least). But you didn't. You never do.

9. Default

Envy, This is what I have to say:
    Christmas is a well respected admin therefore no one will mess with him....
    Unless you freaking goes Walter Style thats the only time he will get in trouble
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Envy, This is what I have to say:
    Christmas is a well respected admin therefore no one will mess with him....
    Unless you freaking goes Walter Style thats the only time he will get in trouble
    That shouldn't be the case at all. If there was serious abuse something should be done. But there wasn't.

Though perhaps Owns is right. Maybe I do have a streak of douchebaggery.