Thread: stealthviper111, Dec. 14th, 9-ish pm.

1. Default stealthviper111, Dec. 14th, 9-ish pm.

Name in Game: [IWU] Çhickênƒööt
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:2551908
    Who banned you: Forgot name, ibis.a
    When: December 15, 8 - 10ish pm
    Where: Zombie MOD+ | IBIS | FAST DL | Psychostats
    Why banned: No apparent reason, yet I had my sound off so I may have disobeyed admins vocal communications.

Other/Reason to unban: Ibis ZM is one of the only servers I have under 100 latency consistently.

Thanks guys for considering my unban request

2. Default

...make up your mind.

was it the 14th or 15th

was it stealth or chicken
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Oops sorry. My steam username is stealthviper111 but my forum username is chickenfoot. I was banned last night on the 14th.

4. Default

ok so who was on and what map

5. Default

echo id it i think
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

well echo uses the mic so at most its a hour ban knowing him and did you see that new admin. hes gana be a fun one.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    well echo uses the mic so at most its a hour ban knowing him and did you see that new admin. hes gana be a fun one.
    which one?

8. Default

It was zm_4corners or something like that.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    which one?
    dono but he put up a tread in user help and it was his first day today and he is already firebombing people.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    dono but he put up a tread in user help and it was his first day today and he is already firebombing people.
    You have no room to talk at all. Ness is a good player. He apologized for his mistake and I'm sure he learned his lesson. No need to bring that into this thread.

Back on topic: what is going on? :S
    Fear is a Liar.