Thread: Add Serverdown

1. Post Add Serverdown

I'm guessing it's more than one person, but anytime an "Add Serverdown yadda yadda yadda" named person joins a CS:S server, that server immediatly suffers a crash and restart. It was happening earlier today when I was playing on NG servers, and it just happened several times in a row now when I was playing on the IBIS Zombie Mod server.

So this is just a headsup, and if a server locks up, look for "add serverdown" in the console for people who recently joined.

Beware.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xx-DeCiMaToR-xx View Post
    I'm guessing it's more than one person, but anytime an "Add Serverdown yadda yadda yadda" named person joins a CS:S server, that server immediatly suffers a crash and restart. It was happening earlier today when I was playing on NG servers, and it just happened several times in a row now when I was playing on the IBIS Zombie Mod server.

So this is just a headsup, and if a server locks up, look for "add serverdown" in the console for people who recently joined.

Beware.
    Thank you for the information, I will research such player immediately
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.