Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just a random thought

Default Just a random thought

I don't know if its just me, but would anyone else here be interested in playing new maps on like this friday or saturday??

I dont know how many people enjoy assault...dust2 (in like 10 times one day)...italy....aztec.....deathcookin (fun map, just 1 bombsite sided)...cbble...or hell even nipperhouse. Dont get me wrong, they are all fun maps but there has been a ton of maps that are just burried in the database apparently that actually arent half bad. The only way we DO play them is by bugging the senior admin thats on. So what say you people?

2. Default

well, if blade's senior, he goes to cabaret w/ absolutely no bugging. just say cs_cabaret? and he's like :fap fap fap fap: YES!! :fap fap fap...:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

cs_classifed
    cs_paris?
    these are good maps i got a few more written down but im at work

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, if blade's senior, he goes to cabaret w/ absolutely no bugging. just say cs_cabaret? and he's like :fap fap fap fap: YES!! :fap fap fap...:
    Guess who's gonna be in trouble the next time I'm in game!

lol, well cabaret, either the hostie skins are loaded OR the hosties are invisible. Any maps afterwards have hostie skins invisible (from what i've noticed). Though, I do enjoy playing cabaret when an admin puts it up, but when the hosties are invisible, Ts are at a disadvantage as a vagalion / vagabond can tele in, grab strippers, tele out.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    a vagalion / vagabond can tele in, grab strippers, tele out.
    yes, yes they can
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

I remember the old days there asking one of the admins if the hosties have vagina hair.

8. Default

Well Hai there Wolf

9. Default

Acolyte, you made my day with this. Hats off to you, sir.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    Acolyte, you made my day with this. Hats off to you, sir.
    i try, i try