Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what a joke

1. Default what a joke

wtf is up with some of ya admins. christmass your a joke of an admin. talk about power trip. if its true that you can buy admin on your servers christmass need to have hiz money sent back and powers takin away. never in my life have i been muted by a turd that runs hiz mouth like hes a some tough guy and when you throw it back in hiz face he fuking mutes u . so christmans you internet tough guy fuk offf
    Last edited by eastcoast; 06-30-2010 at 09:02 PM.

2. Default

wow christmas, what a glowing review.

what'd this one do mate?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

wtf got into your panties?

lolumad brah? baby wanna bottle? get the sand out of you vagina, and suck it up you cunt.

4. Default perry

if ya dont have anything important to say just shut up

5. Default

this guy seems to be very "intelligent".
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
    if ya dont have anything important to say just shut up
    it's a mute. quit bitching. you obviously were talking too much for him. if you still insist on dragging this out, post in the proper section and format
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default just stop

none of you were there so stop with ya comments cause ya just dont know. He starts to run hiz mouth and throws this power trip at me and as soon as i called him an internet tough guy i get muted just becuase he can. the only reason i got muted is couse he has the im an admin and i can do whatever i want attatude.... kinda screwed up

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
    none of you were there so stop with ya comments cause ya just dont know. He starts to run hiz mouth and throws this power trip at me and as soon as i called him an internet tough guy i get muted just becuase he can. the only reason i got muted is couse he has the im an admin and i can do whatever i want attatude.... kinda screwed up
    shut the fuck up or post in correct section and format.

you put up a post on OUR SERVERS ABOUT OUR FRIEND/ADMIN. Of course we are going to comment.

Your retarded flame antic backfired bitch. Stop being a little bitch and get over yourself.

10. Default wow perry

man just shut the fuk up. this post was for christmas to read not for you to make comments so that you can feel good about ya self.. i dont need to hear ya blab at the mouth and curse at me if you are that unhappy with ya life just do us a favor and "insert gun in mouth and pull triger" now fuk of ya little punk ass piece of dog shit that i steped on today .