Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unable to connect ibis

1. Default unable to connect ibis

every time i try to connect to the server it says Client and server product versions do not match and i cannot connect. is there problem with the server or problem with my steam account ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmer View Post
    every time i try to connect to the server it says Client and server product versions do not match and i cannot connect. is there problem with the server or problem with my steam account ?
    i just left the server id assume its your steam.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i just left the server id assume its your steam.
    no, Valve released another CSS update. Fixed quite a few issues though it seems.

4. Default

yea i can't connect for the same reason. servers need to be updated?

yepp same here.

FUCK YOU STEAM AND VALVE!!!!!!

6. Default

well i can connect to any other game though ? is it possible that i got banned ???

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    yepp same here.

FUCK YOU STEAM AND VALVE!!!!!!
    I actually have no issue with this at the moment. Check out all the fixes.

Counter-Strike: Source

Fixed a crash that could occur after the bomb exploded.
    Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to exit the game.
    Changed default values of the following server variables to reflect the increase of the default tick rate from 33 to 66:
    sv_mincmdrate - 10
    sv_maxcmdrate - 66
    sv_maxupdaterate - 66
    Marked ‘developer’ cvar as cheat.
    Corrected kill/death reporting in gun games. Deaths were not being properly counted in games using instant respawn.
    Marked test_round_winpanel, test_match_winpanel, test_freezepanel commands as cheats.
    Added sv_nowinpanel and cl_nowinpanel options that can be used to disable the win panel that displays the team winner, MVP, and fun fact at the end of a round.
    Clamped ladder dampen values.
    Fixed jointeam cvar so giving it invalid values no longer spams the server console.
    Removed functionality of cl_minmodels.
    Fixed voice indicators to display at all times rather than just after their respective players have come into contact when -alltalk is on.
    Fixed scoreboard to display correct number of SourceTV viewers.
    Adjusted death notices to display under scoreboard.
    Defaulted ‘Simplified list’ to OFF and made the setting persistent.
    Fixed an issue that could make it appear as if a player already had one or more MVP stars upon joining a server.
    Made text on loading bar more legible.
    Added more materials that were missing for community maps.

Engine
    Fixed disconnect exploit causing players to be forced off of a server due to an overflowed packet.
    Fixed players being able to start the game using a DirectX level less than DirectX8.

Windows Dedicated Server
    Added Counter-Strike: Source to the list of games for the dedicated server when running through the Steam client.

An update on the Update
    The reason for the recent update was to move Counter-Strike Source (CSS) from the older HL2 version of the Source engine to the most recent version. This brings the CSS codebase in-line with our other games. This resolves long standing issues associated with the older engine and allows us to benefit from features and bug fixes in other source games as they come online, such as improved graphic effects and more accurate hit registration.

During this process we created some unintended side effects, these are bugs. We are actively investigating all reports.

A good example of this is bullet penetration changing on Linux Servers only; not Windows Servers. This was a subtle bug to track down and understand. It has been fixed.

Rest assured we will continue to fix old and new CSS bugs. We want to retain the CSS gameplay experience that you know and love. We would also like to thank everyone reporting bugs and posting constructive feedback. This is an invaluable part of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmer View Post
    well i can connect to any other game though ? is it possible that i got banned ???
    its the servers i can connect either.

you werent banned

Quote Originally Posted by Schnacky View Post

Changed default values of the following server variables to reflect the increase of the default tick rate from 33 to 66:
    sv_mincmdrate - 10
    sv_maxcmdrate - 66
    sv_maxupdaterate - 66
    Corrected kill/death reporting in gun games. Deaths were not being properly counted in games using instant respawn.
    Marked test_round_winpanel, test_match_winpanel, test_freezepanel commands as cheats.
    Added sv_nowinpanel and cl_nowinpanel options that can be used to disable the win panel that displays the team winner, MVP, and fun fact at the end of a round.
    Fixed jointeam cvar so giving it invalid values no longer spams the server console.
    Fixed voice indicators to display at all times rather than just after their respective players have come into contact when -alltalk is on.
    Fixed an issue that could make it appear as if a player already had one or more MVP stars upon joining a server.

Engine
    Fixed disconnect exploit causing players to be forced off of a server due to an overflowed packet.
    Fixed players being able to start the game using a DirectX level less than DirectX8.

Windows Dedicated Server
    Added Counter-Strike: Source to the list of games for the dedicated server when running through the Steam client.

An update on the Update
    The reason for the recent update was to move Counter-Strike Source (CSS) from the older HL2 version of the Source engine to the most recent version. This brings the CSS codebase in-line with our other games. This resolves long standing issues associated with the older engine and allows us to benefit from features and bug fixes in other source games as they come online, such as improved graphic effects and more accurate hit registration.

During this process we created some unintended side effects, these are bugs. We are actively investigating all reports.

A good example of this is bullet penetration changing on Linux Servers only; not Windows Servers. This was a subtle bug to track down and understand. It has been fixed.

Rest assured we will continue to fix old and new CSS bugs. We want to retain the CSS gameplay experience that you know and love. We would also like to thank everyone reporting bugs and posting constructive feedback. This is an invaluable part of the process.
    Or you guys can be real team players and revert back to the way it was pre-shit update.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schnacky View Post

sv_mincmdrate - 10
    sv_maxcmdrate - 66
    sv_maxupdaterate - 66

Engine

Windows Dedicated Server

An update on the Update

wait wait wait, this update fixed some mods? WTF! (Deathmatch GG deaths)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?