Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: so ummm, kinda serious question

1. Default so ummm, kinda serious question

i know i tend to come off as an asshole. it's just how i act online. i guess you could say that i just would rather be remember that way, then fade into obscurity. so, i'd understand if i didn't deserve an answer, but i just had to say this, ask it, talk about it.

a few weeks ago, my girlfriend of 2.5 years broke up with me...three days after we had attended her senior prom...and the night i arrived back at college for the week before finals. two weeks ago, after arriving home for the summer, i went to her house to pick up the stuff i'd left w/ her over the years, clothes...hoodies...ect.

Today, i finally went through the big bag of what i thought were just clothes. i found a set of dog tags, she'd been talking about getting me for something, my birthday i believe...and a bracelet i'd gotten engraved for her for our 2-year.
    the dog tags said "Adam and Victoria forever" and "1-24-08"(our anniversary)

finding those things showed me that i'de been lying to myself for this entire month. I'm not fine with it. I understand why it can't work between us, but still...

i guess my question is when does it stop hurting?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

WHEN YOU GE LAID ...but no seriously, go find some pussy bro. then look for a new girl. get active, spend more time occupying your brain to

but get laid trust me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    WHEN YOU GE LAID ...but no seriously, go find some pussy bro. then look for a new girl. get active, spend more time occupying your brain to

but get laid trust me
    Uhm....go find some $10 hoes and video tape you fuckin them, then send it to her. This will make her jealous and want your cock back!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

but get laid trust me
    This.

Also don't worry about being remembered on the internet. It's the fucking internet.

5. Default

Because getting laid solves everything!

Sex is so overrated.

Also, what christmas said was right... who gives a fuck how you act on the internet? Don't go white knight on us all.
    Last edited by Oasis; 06-27-2010 at 08:22 PM.

6. Default

You never get over deep love lost like that. Learn from it, live with it, don't forget it. Pushing it out of your mind won't do you any favors, man up and deal with it.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

7. Default

Man the fuck up.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    You never get over deep love lost like that. Learn from it, live with it, don't forget it. Pushing it out of your mind won't do you any favors, man up and deal with it.
    actually, he is right, getting laid helps kinda like a temp thing, to forget.. but come the time when you wish you start a new with someone else, use what you learnred from all your past relationships to help you succeed

The pain will never end. You will eventually think about her less and less. But every few days you will remember.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post

Man the fuck up.
    If you are going to say something like this, why even bother?