Thread: [ADD] gg_fy_fortress_x

1. Default [ADD] gg_fy_fortress_x

Name: gg_fy_fortress_x
    Location:http://rapidshare.com/files/40907309...fortress_x.bsp
    Reason: Apparently people didn't like one of my favorite maps, so I decided to switch things up to make things balanced but keep in the same fun fortress we all know and love.
    Attached Images

we had an older version of that map, and it was really fun wtf did it get removed for?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    we had an older version of that map, and it was really fun wtf did it get removed for?
    well, ct's started in a fucking sweet castle, and t's started in the open pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, ct's started in a fucking sweet castle, and t's started in the open pretty much.
    ive suceeded in that map on both teams, just go in the water as a t, youll live

5. Default

Now both teams start in a fucking sweet castle.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Now both teams start in a fucking sweet castle.
    i think it'd be sweet as a sort of 2-bomb de map though (both teams have a c4, try to asplode others' base)
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

i think it'd be sweet as a sort of 2-bomb de map though (both teams have a c4, try to asplode others' base)
    Not possible.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Not possible.
    i know, but what if?...

now there's an idea for a mod. both teams have c4, and you win if your base/stuff IS NOT blown up at the end of the round. essentially, blowing your opponent's base up only maks them lose, not you win.

if bombs were planted at both bases, ande both went off, both teams lose.

after the bomb goes off, that team's members stop respawning (5 sec respawn, increasing by 5 sec each time you die), and in order to end the game all members of a certain team must be killed.

9. Default

bump.

10. Default

Wow this is really cool, good to see a map that could have worked . Also you have got to try to host these somewhere else, I got to wait 15min in between each download. Fucking BS.

Adding.