Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unban on ZM please.

1. Default Unban on ZM please.

Name in Game: Hello!
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:12454937
    Who banned you: Don't know
    When: Several months ago
    Where: ZM server
    Why banned: Playing music, was told to keep it on by a few people.

Other/Reason to unban: iSrY

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hello! View Post
    Name in Game: Hello!
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:12454937
    Who banned you: Don't know
    When: Several months ago
    Where: ZM server
    Why banned: Playing music, was told to keep it on by a few people.

Other/Reason to unban: iSrY
    I was the admin who banned you and yes you were mic spamming.

just cause other people asked you to keep playing your music, other players didn't like it and asked you to stop.

when you didn't that's when I asked you to stop in which you did but as soon as the map changed you spammed your music again.

figure you would learn with a ban but it was only a 7 day ban.

unless you were the unconnected guy who was spamming random sounds I told zero about, than your ban is permanent.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Im still banned now. And I don't even know how to do unconnected, but I do remember him when I was playing. I don't even have HLSS on this pc :P, but I used it to play music on the other one.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hello! View Post
    Im still banned now. And I don't even know how to do unconnected, but I do remember him when I was playing. I don't even have HLSS on this pc :P, but I used it to play music on the other one.
    sorry its not up to me, you gotta wait for either ZERO or JigSaw to unban you.

5. Default

7 days is pretty harsh. Next time do something from like hours to a day, For mic spamming. If it continues then you should increase the punishment.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    7 days is pretty harsh. Next time do something from like hours to a day, For mic spamming. If it continues then you should increase the punishment.
    yeah it may be harsh but that's the only way these mic spammers learn.

plus what's the point of keeping someone on the ZM server if there sole intent is to disrupt it???

my bans always start at 1 day, nothing less.

why do you think before my break the ZM server was so well behaved and fun??

unlike now.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    yeah it may be harsh but that's the only way these mic spammers learn.

plus what's the point of keeping someone on the ZM server if there sole intent is to disrupt it???

my bans always start at 1 day, nothing less.

why do you think before my break the ZM server was so well behaved and fun??

unlike now.
    It's still fun now O.O.. its just the crashes and OMFG lags and physics that completely ruins everything
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    It's still fun now O.O.. its just the crashes and OMFG lags and physics that completely ruins everything
    It was great fun last year, May Jun Jul Aug '08, WAYYYY before inthebutt ever showed up, not the least had admin.

No offense inthebutt.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    It was great fun last year, May Jun Jul Aug '08, WAYYYY before inthebutt ever showed up, not the least had admin.

No offense inthebutt.
    yeah and than aug 08 there was the big fight/break off between IBIS ZM and [GS-ZM]. everyone stopped playing and than people started slowly playing again and now some of the people from last year are back.

makes me wonder though walter you still hold faith to [GS-ZM] but you still play on IBIS ZM???

if I remember correctly it was like a little gang war, same thing that happened a couple months ago between IBIS GG and smuT.

Don't call me out on shit walter unless your ready to defend yourself.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    yeah and than aug 08 there was the big fight/break off between IBIS ZM and [GS-ZM]. everyone stopped playing and than people started slowly playing again and now some of the people from last year are back.

makes me wonder though walter you still hold faith to [GS-ZM] but you still play on IBIS ZM???

if I remember correctly it was like a little gang war, same thing that happened a couple months ago between IBIS GG and smuT.

Don't call me out on shit walter unless your ready to defend yourself.
    Don't get so defensive big guy, I'm not calling you out on anything. Just don't think you're Jesus Christ the Savior when it comes to order in IBIS. Because you are not, sorry to burst your bubble.

The [GS-ZM] revolt happened in September '08. I know exactly what happened because I was there first-hand to witness it, but there's no sense in kicking up old dirt and calling out names now.

I hold faith to [GS-ZM], but they went under. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing on IBIS.