Thread: Why was I banned?

Default Why was I banned?

I didn't do anything. We were on lila panic and we all got infected in a room and I was banned for no reason. Who was that admin?

Edit

XxMastagunzxX
    STEAM_0:1:19680145

2. Default

I am stupid then, i banned you after i warn you not to cade break and you shoot out the cade, i only put a 2 hour ban on you. so take the time to reflect on what you did and learn to folow the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    I am stupid then, i banned you after i warn you not to cade break and you shoot out the cade, i only put a 2 hour ban on you. so take the time to reflect on what you did and learn to folow the rules.

I never cade broke anything. I don't know what you're talking about. I was in that room for 2 minutes then the zombies broke in. Maybe you were thinking of somebody else.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I never cade broke anything. I don't know what you're talking about. I was in that room for 2 minutes then the zombies broke in. Maybe you were thinking of somebody else.
    When we were in the cade after it was set up, you spray and pray your machine gun and you destroy the cade. Then when we said who did that, you were reloading your machine gun. and then i was told by koolayed that you shot it up. So that is why i after i said stop shooting at it, it was appropriate to make a 2 hour ban.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    When we were in the cade after it was set up, you spray and pray your machine gun and you destroy the cade. Then when we said who did that, you were reloading your machine gun. and then i was told by koolayed that you shot it up. So that is why i after i said stop shooting at it, it was appropriate to make a 2 hour ban.

So you ban me on word from someone else that says I shot it. And btw sorry for calling you stupid. But seriously, somebody's word? You didn't personally see it?

6. Default

You should be unbanned by now if not, holy needs to unban you...

7. Default

It was only 2 hours, after i warned people not to shoot out any cades. So he should be unban, but if not, when i get home from classes, i will unban him.