hopefully zero sees this and uploads ASAP! big day for source

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    zBlock has finally come out with their new update: 4.5 RC1

http://zblock.mgamez.eu/content.htm?cid=14

hopefully zero sees this and uploads ASAP! big day for source
    what does zblock do again?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what does zblock do again?
    click the link and find out. it does multiple things, alot of which we really need

4. Default

it stops b hop, which is stupid

5. Default

why? so we can make zm even more unstable?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    why? so we can make zm even more unstable?
    yea its already glitch as fuck already

this is mainly more beneficial to the pub. it preventing bhopping is a good thing, so you don't have admins who know very little about bhopping, banning people for "scripting", when theyre doing it legitimately.

zblock did many more things that it does now, but they are slowly working to get it where it used to be. the premise behind zblock originally was to fix all of the stupid inconsistencies the game had prior to the update, ie; networking code, interpolation exploits, etc.

a lot of the issues have been fixed with the update, but as many of you already know, there are still many many bugs.

that being said, zblock was mainly inspired by the competitive community, although many of its features can be utilized by pubs across the board. this can only be beneficial to the pub server, and will in no way conflict with anything.

also, zblock has implemented dxlevel enforcement. for those of you who do not know, ESEA started enforcing dxlevel 81 and under, via their client just before the start of last season. this brought competitive gaming back to the even playing field it has been in europe for years now.

here is ONE of the reasons why dxlevel should be enforced: Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Ambient Occlusion is another reason.
    Last edited by devour; 07-21-2010 at 07:40 AM.

8. Default

this is mainly more beneficial to the pub. it preventing bhopping is a good thing, so you don't have admins who know very little about bhopping, banning people for "scripting", when theyre doing it legitimately.

zblock did many more things that it does now, but they are slowly working to get it where it used to be. the premise behind zblock originally was to fix all of the stupid inconsistencies the game had prior to the update, ie; networking code, interpolation exploits, etc.

a lot of the issues have been fixed with the update, but as many of you already know, there are still many many bugs.

that being said, zblock was mainly inspired by the competitive community, although many of its features can be utilized by pubs across the board. this can only be beneficial to the pub server, and will in no way conflict with anything.

also, zblock has implemented dxlevel enforcement. for those of you who do not know, ESEA started enforcing dxlevel 81 and under, via their client just before the start of last season. this brought competitive gaming back to the even playing field it has been in europe for years now.

here is ONE of the reasons why dxlevel should be enforced: Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Ambient Occlusion is another reason.
    quit advertising this please.

if youre afraid of not being able to bhop, i'm with you. i love bhopping, and the feature CAN be turned off, so no worries brosef.

10. Default

if youre afraid of not being able to bhop, i'm with you. i love bhopping, and the feature CAN be turned off, so no worries brosef.
    no, i think he just means, stop advertising this. we don't need it. all we could possibly use is the deadtalk feature, and even then it's still not right. dead t's talk to dead/living ct's and dead ct's talk to dead ct's and t's and living ct's.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?