Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse - SHADY V1RUS

1. Exclamation Admin abuse - SHADY V1RUS

Admin's ingame name: SHADY V1RUS ibis.a
    Your ingame name: don't mind me, I'm cevo-p

Everything that is need to be said is in the picture. I also found the demo and I attached it to my post with a log of my console. Let me bet he got a demo for none of these bans. For my part, I was banned at around 8AM EST on 11/26.
    Thanks for reviewing this.

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):
    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
    5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
    10) All bans must have a demo to be perm
    11) Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum

Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect. All cases will be evaluated and assessed by high ranking clan members. If you feel that a clan member / admin has broken any of these rules, please post in the correct fourm. Admin is not refundable.

Broken server rules :
    III.4 (The admin chat spam)
    V.1 (When he saves himself from dying or losing health with slaps. When he slays people for "camping")
    VII.1 (Calling Pink a fuckhead on the picture and me stupid in the demo)

Attached Files

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Well I must say, I applaud you for your post. Excellent example of an admin abuse post.

+1

Lol i like the log where he permabanned you. What a fool
    Thanks, I wanted to be sure I wasn't losing my time so I made a decent post so I wouldn't get asked any more evidences. Some people just shouldn't get admin privilege and the most funny of all this is that I'm sure he didn't think about the possibility of anyone spending a little bit of his time to post an actual admin abuse ticket.
    Last edited by the cevo-p dude!; 11-26-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: color!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :sigh:

shady? mind weighing in on this?

and the chat spam isn't really abuse. plus TOS #6 isn't applicable here.
    Okay, might not be an abuse, but it's still annoying and not really making it enjoyable for people. I wouldn't mind it but he just act like a kid while spamming and banning people and we can't do nothing about it?

And if the rule 6 ain't applicable then lift Pink's ban...after all he got banned for calling him a clown. Same thing for that other guy who got banned for saying him to fuck off with his slayings. Then my ban? There is just no reason. Plus, he called me stupid and Pink a fuckhead but he wouldn't get nothing? Hmm...

So if anybody can get admin and act retarded like this I guess I'll pay and have my load of fun!
    Last edited by the cevo-p dude!; 11-26-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: color!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    he's 1 of these new retard admins that have strong out in ibis.

good example of abuse, get rid of his slay/slap/perma ban powers.
    I guess I couldn't get any more proof of some childish behaviour. If this isn't admin abuse, I wonder what is? And even more, why get this forum section! I mean, one step further and he was banning the entire population of the server haha.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    kinda sounds like a katana all over again
    OK Taz ... You should not be allowed to EVER post on an admin abuse thread that isnt yours. You are the most abusive admin I have ever seen. I think there is much more to this story because Shady is one of the more cautious admins. He is just new and people dont recognize him so people take his abuse more seriously. I see Mikey and Taz do worse things than this on a DAILY basis. I guess its all about who happens to be in the server when it happens, and Shady has gotten the raw deal when it came to that. If admins like Cyber and Mikey and Taz didnt teach newer admins that things such as slapping yourself to avoid damage from falls, noclipping constantly, and being quick to punish people with mutes and slays is fine and wont get you in trouble, then we wouldnt be seeing so many problems with the newer admins. The thing is the older admins are a bit more respected because they are more familiar so people are just "used to it."

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    OK Taz ... You should not be allowed to EVER post on an admin abuse thread that isnt yours. You are the most abusive admin I have ever seen. I think there is much more to this story because Shady is one of the more cautious admins. He is just new and people dont recognize him so people take his abuse more seriously. I see Mikey and Taz do worse things than this on a DAILY basis. I guess its all about who happens to be in the server when it happens, and Shady has gotten the raw deal when it came to that. If admins like Cyber and Mikey and Taz didnt teach newer admins that things such as slapping yourself to avoid damage from falls, noclipping constantly, and being quick to punish people with mutes and slays is fine and wont get you in trouble, then we wouldnt be seeing so many problems with the newer admins. The thing is the older admins are a bit more respected because they are more familiar so people are just "used to it."
    The thing is he's not only abusing the slays and slaps. He banned three different people in about 15minutes for calling him clown or saying him to fuck off but he call us stupid and fuckhead. The worst, he banned me for no reason. I mean, we weren't talking anymore and when i won he banned me. And the thing is, we all three were not familiar to the server so we didn't know if he was an old or a new admin so we stayed respectful but he didn't and kept getting pissed. Just watch the demo, I didn't say anything..

7. Default

im having a hard time believing you, ill watch the demo later, but shady doesnt talk much on mic, and technically he can ban people for admin disrespect, and honestly if people were saying what you say they were to him this is alot more disrespect than some people have been banned for.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    im having a hard time believing you, ill watch the demo later, but shady doesnt talk much on mic, and technically he can ban people for admin disrespect, and honestly if people were saying what you say they were to him this is alot more disrespect than some people have been banned for.
    I started the demo when he banned both, just after I asked why did he ban them. And this is when he started to call me stupid. For the fuckhead proof, it's in the picture so believe me or not, there is everything I have to prove my point and if you recognize anyone in the log that is a regular in your server, just go ask him out what happened. I wouldn't mind the Pink and other guy's ban if he wouldn't have been mean with them. Now I just find this unfair that he's got the right to insult people but then ban them if they reply anything wrong. And about my ban, seriously? Either he got mad at me winning again or he just got scared because I asked if you guys had a forum so I could report this. Everything you need to know is in the picture, I circled the blatant stuff and for the proof I pasted the log in a text document.

So if telling someone to fuck off, call him a clown or win a game is ban worth in your gungame server (and I could have lied and said they didn't say anything wrong) then how do you qualify calling people fuckhead and stupid? Doing nothing about this just show how much you actualy care about people playing in your servers. Oh well this is ridiculous, I'm just out of here. I'll let this kid get fun getting away with a warning, lol

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    shady, i wouldn't expect this from you. come on bro. btw cevo dude, sry for tking you last night, i was raging hard and tired as fuck.
    Haha it's fine, it was a cheap shot just before leaving but oh well, I've seen worst! :P
    Last edited by the cevo-p dude!; 11-26-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the cevo-p dude! View Post
    The thing is he's not only abusing the slays and slaps. He banned three different people in about 15minutes for calling him clown or saying him to fuck off but he call us stupid and fuckhead. The worst, he banned me for no reason. I mean, we weren't talking anymore and when i won he banned me. And the thing is, we all three were not familiar to the server so we didn't know if he was an old or a new admin so we stayed respectful but he didn't and kept getting pissed. Just watch the demo, I didn't say anything..
    1. him being an old or new admin shouldnt dictate the amount of respect you show an admin.

2. it sounds like you disrespected him first before he called you those names, that is a bannable offense.

3. Camping is not aainst the rules but if it becomes excessive and prolonging gameplay. a slay can be used.

4. look at it from his point of view.. 1 admin aginst 10 raging troll...

now if he perma banned you he had to have had a reason.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    1. him being an old or new admin shouldnt dictate the amount of respect you show an admin.

2. it sounds like you disrespected him first before he called you those names, that is a bannable offense.

3. Camping is not aainst the rules but if it becomes excessive and prolonging gameplay. a slay can be used.

4. look at it from his point of view.. 1 admin aginst 10 raging troll...

now if he perma banned you he had to have had a reason.
    It looks like you misread the entire thread, didn't bother opening up the picture or demo or I might have miss expressed myself.

1- I was only pointing out to jssaylor2007 that we didn't have a clue about his admin status since he mentioned that Shady was a new admin. As I also said, I stayed respectful to everybody in the server, admin included. I'm a mature gamer and I usualy don't get involved in anything like this so I always stay respectful to other players (unless someone is being a dick in a scrim)

2- This is pointless, why do you bother posting if you didn't read everything I posted before? He called Pink and another guy those name. He called me stupid for asking him what was the clan's website so I could report his admin abuse. Don't believe me? Check out the entire log, the picture and the demo. Don't start telling I said something wrong, I didn't.

But you also touch my main point. If this is banable offence to be disrecpectful then yes Pink called him a clown but the admin replied he was a fuckhead. I'm not here to ask what is the worst between both insults, but why is only one of both guys getting banned? Does anything says that admins can be disrecpectful? Then my bad, I'll just leave now! So we, me and the other dude, asked him why he banned him since he wasn't showing much more respect to him, which we called admin abuse. At this point he got mad and the other dude insulted him and he banned him too. This second ban was quite justified since the second guy insulted him. As you can see in the picture, I asked him about the forum just before he banned him. At this point I started the demo and that's when he started calling me stupid for telling the first ban was unjustified! Did I say something wrong? No I didn't and that's why he didn't banned me. I just told myself : oh well fuck this, I'll just end the map and we stopped talking for 3-4minutes. Then just when I won, he banned me and this is why I'm here. Because my ban was so unjustified that I told myself I shouldn't let him get away with the Pink's ban and also mine since at this point he just got mad. He either doesn't like losing or didn't want me to find the forum.

3- The whole argument started about him slaying pink for "camping". Pink told him he was a clown because he moved, got a kill then got on top of the church to get his para kill. He stayed on the roof for barely 15seconds and he was moving arround checking out for an ennemy (he wasn't crouched in the bell area looking at the ladder, ya know!). But of course he got slayed for this. Who doesn't go on the roof anyway? And that's when he started pointing out his slapping abuse and so on...

4- Pink was arguing alone against the admin. Then when he got banned, me and the other dude asked explanations (that's only 2 people and I barely use my mic) and the second dude got banned kinda right away. Then I started typing only so no he wasn't on a survival bashing mode!

And if he had a reason to permaban me, I'd like to hear about it too! I mean, he called me stupid, I didn't answer anything but asked for the forum link and he keep trying to justify is stuff then we played. See what he typed just before I win? "here's abuse for you". Bet he wanted to ban me just before I get my nade kill...

I would just like people to read everything before posting into this thread so I don't have to explain myself again. I didn't get cocky, Pink and the other dude did. Shady also did. He just pushed too far when he banned me so here I am trying to see what is up with this. People get banned because they aren't respecting the admin? I agree. The admin gets away banning three people and being disrectpectful? I disagree. Let's just not care about the slap and slay abuse...