Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Killing Floor

1. Default Killing Floor

Most of seen this over the past weekend since it was free, but who buying it or who has it already. I bought it its alot of fun and for those that havent seen it, think 28 days later and your like a brit police/special force. (since real brit police dont get guns) But yea the basic server only holds a team of 6 and its alot of fun.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

I bought it the hour it came out for 15 dollars.

So far, it's been a good investment.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Oh shit! this looks fucking sweet, I'm so buying this once I'm done checking out borderlands

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

In my opinion, this game is horrible. Bad graphics and horrible sounds.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    In my opinion, this game is horrible. Bad graphics and horrible sounds.
    LOL.

The graphics are Source or better...

You give your opinion on things that you don't even give a chance, that's not very fair.

The "sounds" are horrible ? Or the 'Voice acting' is horrible... because it is pretty bad... but it makes me laugh though so shut it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    LOL.

The graphics are Source or better...

You give your opinion on things that you don't even give a chance, that's not very fair.
    I've played it and watched someone play it. I felt like puking on how horrible it was.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I've played it and watched someone play it. I felt like puking on how horrible it was.
    CSS looks worse...

8. Default

funny how you could say CSS is worse yet aside from Half Life, CS was the driving force of Steam back in 2004 in the initial launch. No one paid attention to the graphics. It's the game play in it self and for the game to be 15 dollars clearly the game is horrible in some way, shape or form.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    funny how you could say CSS is worse yet aside from Half Life, CS was the driving force of Steam back in 2004 in the initial launch. No one paid attention to the graphics. It's the game play in it self and for the game to be 15 dollars clearly the game is horrible in some way, shape or form.
    Im pretty sure I said something along the lines of, CSS LOOKS worse. I never said anything about CSS being worse... I just think Killing Floor has better visuals.

10. Default

I don't give a fuck if the graphics are 2d. graphics have nothing to do with the quality of a game. + I'm a fan of anything that's zombies.

Maynard - The WCS Guy