Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This is madness

1. Unhappy This is madness

Apparently this video has been shown in schools across this nation:
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

The blatant propaganda in this video and the total disregard for truth or facts is utterly disgraceful. Who in there right mind would ever show this to a young group of people and then tell them that it is a fact!

I believe that anyone who would show children this propaganda should be banned from teaching for violating basic principles of ethics.

This is outrageous that children have been exposed within the public school system to such madness. What is next, having children be told that the founding fathers are nuts and that we should follow the likes of Chavez and Ahmadineja!?

2. Default

I found this:
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

3. Default

Wow that was stupid.

Only stood through five minutes.

4. Default

Wow that is the most incredibly stupid thing I have ever heard of, how on earth this was ever allowed to be shown to anybody in a public school system is beyond me, I would think there would be extremely thick regulation on this.

Encouraging a rebellion from what I see "What we do is wrong, what we started on was wrong, this causes problems for the world" yea.... awesome I havn't heard something this completely retarded in an extremely long time.

Biased opionion not supported by facts... Thats unbelievable

5. Default

First of all.

You guys should take a course on White Collar Crime. You would be amazed how much big corporations have dabbed their pockets into government and vise versa... hence why it's called white collar crime (although now some average person can commit white collar crime based on the level of the crime) but whatever... continuing on....

You guys should look up who exactly is releasing the video...
    the schools do not give this shit for teachers to look at without the state government taking a look at the video so I rather DOUBT they are being shown ALL ACROSS the nation cause my sister saw this video and said she never saw it before. Usually a video goes through a process of being viewed before they give it to teachers. If a teacher wants to show it in her curriculum, she/he has to speak to the education board.

Tides Foundation? Progressive nonprofit organization that is almost a mimic group of the Human Rights Campaign but much broader.

EGA one of the board of directors is from Mitsubishi Corp. Sound familiar? Yeah the same people who make the cars and electronics and other bullshit. Another one is from Tiffany Co. Yeah the same people with the diamonds and shit. The rest are all scientific research centers places. Of course these people put foundations to save face but whatever.

Point is your children will learn alot of shit in school. LOL I don't remember half the shit I learned from videos so if you think this is going to get into the minds of a 5 year old to an 18 year old your wrong.

Do I believe the shit on this video? No. Cause I just don't care.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    First of all.

You guys should take a course on White Collar Crime. You would be amazed how much big corporations have dabbed their pockets into government and vise versa... hence why it's called white collar crime (although now some average person can commit white collar crime based on the level of the crime) but whatever... continuing on....

You guys should look up who exactly is releasing the video...
    the schools do not give this shit for teachers to look at without the state government taking a look at the video so I rather DOUBT they are being shown ALL ACROSS the nation cause my sister saw this video and said she never saw it before. Usually a video goes through a process of being viewed before they give it to teachers. If a teacher wants to show it in her curriculum, she/he has to speak to the education board.

Tides Foundation? Progressive nonprofit organization that is almost a mimic group of the Human Rights Campaign but much broader.

EGA one of the board of directors is from Mitsubishi Corp. Sound familiar? Yeah the same people who make the cars and electronics and other bullshit. Another one is from Tiffany Co. Yeah the same people with the diamonds and shit. The rest are all scientific research centers places. Of course these people put foundations to save face but whatever.

Point is your children will learn alot of shit in school. LOL I don't remember half the shit I learned from videos so if you think this is going to get into the minds of a 5 year old to an 18 year old your wrong.

Do I believe the shit on this video? No. Cause I just don't care.

I'm yet to meet a child that doesn't hang on every word they hear below age 10.

If they see this video they will believe it to be fact. As would 90% of the uneducated populace.

If you show an ingnorant person a video that they think makes them intelligent they will believe it, and if you tell them about how stupid everybody else is dear god you have just opened a flood gate.

And Loka we don't expect people on our forum to believe this, the point of this is that some schools in the nation ARE playing this and those FEW schools are enough to cause signifigant damage to a young child and sever them from facts and the desire to research.

7. Default

yea that video was stupid.
    and lies are being taught at public schools every day.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

well this is where the parents comes in. and asks the kids below age 10 "what have you learned today?" I do remember getting some forms from teachers saying "i'm going to be teaching them xyz do you want them to be dismissed for that time until i am done with the curriculum" etc etc.

For me this is a 2 way street. Parenting and being responsible to know what exactly your child is learning in school. I doubt this is going to cause any harm, but make kids more aware of progressive thinking. Whether that's dangerous or not who knows. I heard her mention military and the first thing i said was "hoooahhh" so who knows what a kid wants to latch onto.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    yea that video was stupid.
    and lies are being taught at public schools every day.
    i was taught a penis went inside a vagina. that surely was a damn lie in my book.

มวยไทย

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    i was taught a penis went inside a vagina. that surely was a damn lie in my book.
    If you want to repopulate the planet, not so much.

Also a teacher does not have to ask for a note every time they play a video. That is only required when it comes to mature content such as sex education or graphic violence.

Also parents cannot know everything a child is learning, and cannot be held responsible for everything the public school does.