Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am docile, compliant and willing to discuss

1. Default I am docile, compliant and willing to discuss

My name is same in game.
    The admin Nato <ibis.a> is extremely quick to judge with hardly enough time for warning upon possible rule violation. I have just paid for admin and I thought I was supposed to put a "<ibis.a>" tag onto my name. Nato <ibis.a> told me to change my name and I was more than willing, however, I was kicked so quickly I did not even have enough time to say sorry. This admin is extremely quick to flaring up in temper and I didn't even have the time to tell this admin that I already changed the name in console which will take effect next round in the game. I thought the admin would at least give me the few minutes before game round was over. When he first kicked me I thought it was because the admin thought I was BSing about my admin payment. As I rejoined, I quickly communicated my compliance and my willingness to obey but even before this, I was kicked again. I of course changed the name but what an unpleasant individual this is, it is beyond my abilities to write about it. Nato - STEAM_0:0:7339215

EDIT: Nato at first did not even mention the offender's name, this was very misleading as I was mentioned as a zombie, there were many and I did not know it was me at first. So, I am sorry Nato, that you already wanted me to change the name tag, I just didn't even know it was me you were talking to at first.
    Last edited by 313373; 09-01-2008 at 04:48 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 313373 View Post
    The admin Nato <ibis.a> is extremely quick to judge with hardly enough time for warning upon possible rule violation. I have just paid for admin and I thought I was supposed to put a "<ibis.a>" tag onto my name. Nato <ibis.a> told me to change my name and I was more than willing, however, I was kicked so quickly I did not even have enough time to say sorry. I even went to the console to change my name 2 times as I told the admin I would change the name but I was not even able to discuss it as I was kicked so quickly again before even telling this admin that I was fully compliant as a responsible player.
    i will let the other 3 admins who were there come post, and btw YOUR buying admin?? WTF

But, i told you 3 times in admin chat, you can't have it on until it activates, you kept arguing with me, i kicked you, and several times after that because you just couldn't change your name, then you kept on and on about it for 15 minutes, everyone told you to stfu and you just refused to, and whinning about admin abuse for something like this... gotta be kidding me. Sadest post ever....
    \

P.S. Zero, 4 admins have agreed with me, we need some sort of vote/screening process for admins, not just pay and have it, we all agreed this fool shouldn't even get admin.
    Last edited by Nato; 09-01-2008 at 02:58 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nato View Post
    i will let the other 3 admins who were there come post, and btw YOUR buying admin?? WTF

But, i told you 3 times in admin chat, you can't have it on until it activates, you kept arguing with me, i kicked you, and several times after that because you just couldn't change your name, then you kept on and on about it for 15 minutes, everyone told you to stfu and you just refused to, and whinning about admin abuse for something like this... gotta be kidding me. Sadest post ever....
    \

P.S. Zero, 4 admins have agreed with me, we need some sort of vote/screening process for admins, not just pay and have it, we all agreed this fool shouldn't even get admin.
    I thought you thought I was just being a delinquent so I was only clarifying my vindication. I only wanted to be sure with you, not argue. I am very willing to comply with rules since I am very familiar with the Terms of Service agreement.

4. Default

Saw every single word you wrote in "to admin". Pretty sad that it's pure arrogance what you were doing, you just couldn't drop the topic for a second when every admin and their dog was telling you to stop it.

5. Default

So why didn't you just let it go, you were not clairifying anything, you kept on and on about how it was abuse. I am sick of people whinning about abuse, first off IT WAS ONLY A KICK for not complying, i don't care if you claim you comply, i said change your name, and let it go, and it was just too hard for you to do, and now you come ot the forums to post about abuse, WTF. If you are going to whine about being kicked for not following the rules then what else are you going to drag out, i wish someone would just come close this already.

Everyone in the server said to let it go, but you kept on about it, next time, DROP IT and Zero can we please do something about people like this getting admin? You do realize by doing this, noone respects you anymore, atleast not any of the admins that were in there when you wouldn't let it go, and i didn't even kick/ban you for the constant argueing after that. So if anything you should be greatful, so please cancel your admin subscription, good admins are canceling their admin because of people like you getting admin, but they make up excuses, believe it or not, admins have. And if we don't do something soon, i will be canceling mine aswell, 1. I can't afford it right now because of school, 2. People like you getting it with no screening, no votes, nothing, just instant admin for $11. It's not working and we need to change it.

Default hmmm

i got in at the end of the convo. and what i heard was nato say please drop it and 13337 still way bitchin on how unfair muting to him.

my personal opinion he should not get admin............................... vito

7. Default I retreat

I have made errors in my cogitation and I am deeply sorry for the troubles but my intentions are not as evil as Nato thinks them to be. I have nothing against this character, maybe the decisions that were made, but now I would like to put that to the side. I am sorry for the continuous accusations, if you would like, I would like to conclude this peacefully with you if you don't mind that?

8. Default

both sides of the storys have there truths and lies 4 wxample if i recal correctly 37337 did keep it on 4 a couple of rounds w/ out doin anything about it yet it wasnt 15 minuts, then 37337 wasnt respecting admin (nato) and argueing over it and nato didnt kick 37337 the second after he said 2 take the tag off he gave 37337 some time, then 37337 didnt comply 2 some of natos orders...

but over all im gonna have 2 go w'/ natos side of the story bucause 2 me that side had more truths

9. Default

i did extend the time a little lol, but who doesn't? :P but yea, it was only 3-4 round, but still thats like 4-5min

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nato View Post

I have to agree (even though I know Im not admin and I only get to put in my like what .01 cent)
    This is getting crazy it seems like new admins are showing up everyday... Zero maybe thier should be an App. for admin, a vote, a Min time on server, somthing... I hope to god this didnt happen on Zombie mod cause I dont know who you are 313373 and have only seen you in the past few days (but I know it was cause I recognize all the Admins that have responded here)

But are you serious!?! You want to be admin and your posting in Admin Abuse
    I may not be an IBIS Admin but Ive learned (with time) how the members and Admins here handle thier shit. This post never should have been made.

You should have handled this in PM with Nato... and if several other Admins were talling you the same thing how did you not get it? Dont embarass your fellow Admins or us regulars by EVER fighting about stupid shit in game...
    Can you imagine how that looks to someone whos new to Counterstrike, IBIS, etc. to see what looks like two Admins fighting like that?

Look I posted a thread here and made the same mistake you did. Please just let this go and learn from it... I wasnt there but Nato is fair does his job and is always quick to answer any questions sent through steam.

P.S. Nato is also right I was all ready to buy my Admin about a week ago put extra money on my credit card and everything... but this string of people bitching and moaning cause the admins are doing thier jobs is just to much. I cant stand people who break simple rules and do things just to be a dick. I'd probably end up muting and banning so many people Id have to drop classes just to defend myself on the forums. I havent lost faith in IBIS and will most likely just Donate the $11 cause you freaking Rock for all you do for us Zero... but until changes are made Admin seems to just be more of a hassle than its worth.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 09-01-2008 at 03:32 PM.