Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All unban requests

1. Lightbulb All unban requests

Perhaps you are unaware of the new messaging text format you get when you get banned since the last major patch..

Anyway, when/if you get banned there is a message after your ban time, STEAM ID, which is the reason for the ban which the admin should put into the format. This can be found in your CONSOLE ( "~" key to activate )

If you see that message in the ban format and it is NOT a PERMA ban, and especially if it is a shorter ban, then PLEASE DO NOT WASTE your time or anyone else’s by crying about it here! Suck it up, try to work it out with the admin in question, and probably by that time or the time/space that you wasted by posting here, your ban time might be up!
    A little proactive effort goes a LONG way folks, let's try it out for a change..

**Perhaps this or something similar needs to be stickied for people that can't wait to complain w/o understanding the mechanics. Feel free to edit as needed.
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 07-31-2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: captioning - title change
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Perhaps you are unaware of the new messaging text format you get when you get banned since the last major patch..

Anyway, when/if you get banned there is a message after your ban time, STEAM ID, which is the reason for the ban which the admin should put into the format. This can be found in your CONSOLE ( "~" key to activate )

If you see that message in the ban format and it is NOT a PERMA ban, and especially if it is a shorter ban, then PLEASE DO NOT WASTE your time or anyone else’s by crying about it here! Suck it up, try to work it out with the admin in question, and probably by that time or the time/space that you wasted by posting here, your ban time might be up!
    A little proactive effort goes a LONG way folks, let's try it out for a change..

**Perhaps this or something similar needs to be stickied for people that can't wait to complain w/o understanding the mechanics. Feel free to edit as needed.
    +1 on that shit.

Though, people usually are annoying as fuck when they want to get unbanned from my bans. they keep on crying about it "PLZ I LOVE UR SERVER SO MUCH" "PLZ ILL NEVER DO IT AGEN"
    ... It's like. I DON'T CARE. you shouldn't have done whatever you did in the first place.
    Unless its a ban from (since im the zm admin) pre-nuking, and i banned the wrong guy. then ill unban without further question.

these annoying kids need to learn when they should just shut up and nod.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

3. Default

just two things

1. idiots are unstoppable, can nobody stop them from posting here.

2.admins always rush to do things kick/ban no time to input reason/time concerning the player might leave before then can apply the neccessary punishment.

but its possible if they dont tell em that theyre going to do something.

4. Default

I normally tell people if I'm going to ban them.. And give them a chance to say sorry or comply.. The one time I don't, is when they blatantly break barricades. They should know why they were banned if they're running around doing that.

Apart from that, banning is still a last resort.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

seems like unbanning is a last resort too...

Quote Originally Posted by bRK3XD- View Post
    seems like unbanning is a last resort too...
    u havent been unbanned yet? wtf is that shit?

lol..... i try to warn, slay/slap, kick, then ban.... in that order - but sometimes i will just skip over the slay/slap. i give them plenty of time to stop and repent. but some rtards just dont. that when i kick. they just dont understand tell somethin happens to them.
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    u havent been unbanned yet? wtf is that shit?
    nah, can you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by bRK3XD- View Post
    nah, can you do it?
    nope, i wish tho

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    nope, i wish tho
    cuze he was a bad boy when he was an admin. isn't that right hall