Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: IBIS Pub Server

Default IBIS Pub Server

d0000000dz!!

Had a blast with everyone who came into the pub tonight. That shit was full and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves which is definitely a good thing. Hopefully we can keep packing it every night and make it how it used to be.

Thanks to everyone who came in and rocked out with us.

Vote: Who would like for this to start happening more often? If your answer is yes, will you do your best to start filling it?
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

2. Default

I may not have been able to play, but I'm glad we all got people in there.

Stupid ball mouse.. I had fun just watching though.

I took this picture for probably no purpose at all, but here it is.
    Attached Images

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I may not have been able to play, but I'm glad we all got people in there.

Stupid ball mouse.. I had fun just watching though.

I took this picture for probably no purpose at all, but here it is.
    My names in there, haha I had fun two -i vote yes-

4. Default

Wish I wasn't studding for exams... I got the chance to play about 3 maps on Gun game with Wicked tonight (fun yet embarrassing seems I'm way rusty) but I am never on when people are on pub... maybe I can start filling the 11p.m.-3a.m. est. slot but for now I feel really left out... oh well catch you guys sooner or later.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 12-06-2009 at 02:54 AM.

5. Default

[QUOTE=Vladninja;43325]Wish I wasn't studding for exams... I got the chance to play about 3 maps on Gun game with Wicked tonight (fun yet embarrassing seems I'm way rusty) but I am never on when people are on pub... maybe I can start filling the 11p.m.-3a.m. est. slot but .. oh well catch you guys sooner or later.

for now I feel really left out.
    Aw, don't feel like out lol *Pats Vlad on back*

6. Default

That was some sweet stuff Pub was serving
    Wish I could help more but I probably won't be on CSS for a while since I'm moving very soon. I'm going to have withdrawals, no doubt.

7. Default

I can't go in everynight with you guys because of the time difference. For instance everyone really started playing at about 2:50am my time. I had fun.

But tragedy when its me and a afk versus all the terrorists, and I am using that afk as a decoy to lul' the t's in so I can kill them all, please don't slap and kill my decoy

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I can't go in everynight with you guys because of the time difference. For instance everyone really started playing at about 2:50am my time. I had fun.

But tragedy when its me and a afk versus all the terrorists, and I am using that afk as a decoy to lul' the t's in so I can kill them all, please don't slap and kill my decoy
    hahahaha sorry about that dude. You still got 1/2 of them!
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

You can all thank me for filling the pub
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    You can all thank me for filling the pub
    Thanks. Do it again so I can poop on your face some more!

hahaha jk.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]