Thread: Add: a bunch of maps made by the guy who brought us gg_blizzard

1. Default Add: a bunch of maps made by the guy who brought us gg_blizzard

delete this thread.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 12-11-2010 at 06:06 PM.

+1 to all three

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

hokage is a rip off from funtimes... so +1 :P just bcos i hate the regular funtimes and the camping bitches on the corners...

first one is so so , just where are the spawning points???

3 is a OH HELL NO from me...
    am tired of simpsons maps ,and this one reminds me of them... the layout aint that great either....
    but i;d give the first 2 a run!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    hokage is a rip off from funtimes... so +1 :P just bcos i hate the regular funtimes and the camping bitches on the corners...

first one is so so , just where are the spawning points???

3 is a OH HELL NO from me...
    am tired of simpsons maps ,and this one reminds me of them... the layout aint that great either....
    but i;d give the first 2 a run!
    costariza reminds me more of yardwars, which is a fucking epic map
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

imo fps banana should have screenshots AND a blueprint kinda deal so we can actually tell what the map layout would be like. but thats just me....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    costariza reminds me more of yardwars, which is a fucking epic map
    yardwars IS an epic map..by far in my top 3 choices.
    but i am not feeling it for this map...could it be the textures screweing me over??? hall is right...they should provide a blueprint of the map... or even a video link of someone walking through map for like 30 secs....
    ima go spam fps banana to start adapting this shit ;P lets see if i can break through lol
    but if aco says costariza is nice... ima give it a try as well...

hey question; if u wanna download a map and test it ..do u have to make ur own dedicated server?
    i sound stupid , i know , but its been AGES since i hosted my own CS game:P

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    yardwars IS an epic map..by far in my top 3 choices.
    but i am not feeling it for this map...could it be the textures screweing me over??? hall is right...they should provide a blueprint of the map... or even a video link of someone walking through map for like 30 secs....
    ima go spam fps banana to start adapting this shit ;P lets see if i can break through lol
    but if aco says costariza is nice... ima give it a try as well...

hey question; if u wanna download a map and test it ..do u have to make ur own dedicated server?
    i sound stupid , i know , but its been AGES since i hosted my own CS game:P
    i believe you can use source sdk for that

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i believe you can use source sdk for that
    played around with sdk...just not smthn im willing to learn during exams period... :S

9. Default

1&3 would be worth a try imo. The 2nd one is basically a snow/funtimes mix, and idk if it'd be any good cuz I played on a map a lot like that once, and it was tough to move anywhere without campers being able to kill you.