Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HAHA! This time with EVIDENCE!

1. Default HAHA! This time with EVIDENCE!

Didn't spam RTV, didn't do anything wrong, just keep getting yelled at and then muted.

Time to be exposed you so called "respected" admins.

Demo attached, watch all of it. I never spam!

They just hate me. Even 2ooL was joking about it how they just keep yellin at me for even speakin! hahahah!

Here is 2ooL messaging me after I got muted and I left. LOL!!!

EVIDENCE BITCHESSSSS

yelled at and muted for N O T H I N G

2. Default Lol

Lol V you were spaming i already contacted zero with the demo and screen shots. good luck

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlawLessGamer View Post
    Lol V you were spaming i already contacted zero with the demo and screen shots. good luck

V, I respected you yesterday when I muted you and asked you to stop spamming, then unmuted you. When you came here to complain about admin abuse, I backed you up to some degree by giving my thoughts on Flawless. Now, you're being completely asinine and making yourself into a jackass. I'll stick with ZM I guess.

@ Flawless: per your post yesterday in the other thread, I am Stamp. You probably won't recall, I'm the guy that muted V yesterday, [GS-ZM] Stamp <ibis.a> is the name I play under, to ask him to stop spamming, then unmuted him. After you saw me do that, you were interrogating me as to my actions and who I was. I'm not that much of a regular on the pub, I play the ZM server more, which is what I meant by, I wasn't trying to make my mark on your stomping grounds. (You probably play the pub more than I do).

4. Default

V look you are a good guy but what happened in Pub today was above the tolerance level of most admins. I'm not even going to bother to look at the demo since I was there, but during the past 2 rounds before i muted you, you must have wrote over 50 lines easily. I simply muted you for your own good since it was a ton of gibberish.

I even PM'ed you to tell you to stop since it was annoying to everyone. I don't know or care if Flawless hates you or whatever. but the mute was needed to keep you quiet.

Also how is this considered admin abuse if you were just muted? here was no slay/slap/kick/ban involved in it.

5. Default Your Done

There you go V you dident think i was going to take a screen shot of the console but i did. heres proof the v was spaming alot, and when he recorded his demo it was after he did it so that the admins would look at fault. in fact we did what anyone else would this is just part of v being a dick today, i hope this gets you banned for a while.
    Attached Images

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlawLessGamer View Post
    There you go V you dident think i was going to take a screen shot of the console but i did. heres proof the v was spaming alot, and when he recorded his demo it was after he did it so that the admins would look at fault. in fact we did what anyone else would this is just part of v being a dick today, i hope this gets you banned for a while.
    YOU CALL THAT SPAM EVIDENCE? LOL FAIL! That is conversation, no where near spam. You just told on yourself! Way to go buddy.

7. Default Ha

Lol you think thats all i have are you stupid? good luck your gonna need it.

8. Default

not to get in the middle, but in-game isnt for conversation. we have a vent... no mic? steam friends... not working? phones, text, get a room. lol

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    not to get in the middle, but in-game isnt for conversation. we have a vent... no mic? steam friends... not working? phones, text, get a room. lol
    That's odd, they put in text conversation for a reason... Show me a rule that says you can't type to communicate.

Geez. Nobody knows how to have fun in this server. Where's June? I miss him haha. Now HE was a great admin. He always had fun, didn't make up rules and slay people for them. Why can't yall just lighten up?

10. Default

Make up rules? i thought you posted this form for admin abuse? correct me if im wrong kid.