Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lame...

1. Default

come on now... some indonesian kid put that together. Give him credit where credit is do! Its what I use, and can't you tell?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    That fucking blows. I need to completely clean my hardware and redo my OS, don't have the time. Being locked up in a P-182 for the past 2 years with no cleaning, it's actually remarkably clean.

The PSU that's in it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...0%20watt%20psu

Decent combo deal, good PSU, good case, go for it. Would be about 180$ separate. For 150$ though, you could get a slightly better case and PSU, not much better though. I'm sure Zero could make tons of cheaper and more efficient combo's for you. Dude knows his shit on cooling and power supply. lol

As Stars said, the i7 is overkill. Get an i5 unless you plan on doing audio, video, or cgi editing.

Fuck a AMD/ATI. Intel/Nvidia all the way. Best idea yet, give me you monies and let me have the new PC, you can have my old one.... lol
    7970 is better then the 680...

http://www.overclock.net/t/782991/on...h#post10094089
    Yea thats one of the few CM psus that arnt terrible. Still its CM and as a rule of thumb avoid them all together for PSUs, while there are a few gems(well... scratched up gems) its not worth trying to pick them out.
    600W is the peek rating on that PSU, not its normal 24/7 max output so treat the PSU as a 500W. There are better PSUs for the same price or cheaper price of that CM one. I assume its a combo deal your looking at though and if the deal is good enough Its alright to go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    except amd isnt cheaper anymore
    Pentiums and i3s outperform athlon and phenom IIs, for cheaper.
    Trinity APUs are quite awesome though.
    Lol can you see how long it's been since I've boughten anything for my comp?

5. Default

think I might double up on the ram, and just rip 16 gigs

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

That amount isn't used for gaming if that's all you intend to do.

7. Default

well far cry 3 wants 8 gigs... figured it wouldn't hurt 2 double up so in time when games require more, I'm ready for it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Sig'd

I used to have a mean gaming pc. I actually used to be pretty big in building pc's and shit. Get the knack for it from the faja who worked on PC's in the military

But than I found a thing called a job, and it changed every. Now im a work-aholic.

You all should trade in your fancy computers to buy semi auto guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

9. Default

well far cry 3 wants 8 gigs... figured it wouldn't hurt 2 double up so in time when games require more, I'm ready for it.
    Yeah that's fair I just don't think those kinds of games are going to be coming around anytime soon. Prolly within a year or two though.

10. Default

I don't buy new high end components... Waste of money to me. My 560 ti was a nice 100$ on sale. I'll stick to the year old items, price performance win.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones