Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Was it a little excessive to get banned by admin?

1. Question Was it a little excessive to get banned by admin?

Ingame Admin:u mad bro??

ingame player:Killstealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't really care what the reason for getting banned was even if it had nothing to do with cheating. Just tryin to find out when my ban could possibly be lifted. This seems to be one of the only servers out of many that I enjoyed playing so that's probably y im on here pleading for admission. Also tryin to find out if it was something personal that caused u mad broh to say I warned u killstealer. And off into oblivion i went. Paul wall.

2. Default

...is this a report of abuse, or an unban request?

and if he said he warned you, that means he warned you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...is this a report of abuse, or an unban request?

and if he said he warned you, that means he warned you.
    all you do is flame and you are horrible at it.
    you are going to die a slow and painful death.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    all you do is flame and you are horrible at it.
    you are going to die a slow and painful death.
    :tips hat:

and i'm serious. what server, when.

although i give him props for not arguing, and just accepting the ban and seeking the time for it
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :tips hat:

and i'm serious. what server, when.

although i give him props for not arguing, and just accepting the ban and seeking the time for it
    how do you have 3,100 post in 8 months of forum time yo. Thats a rediculous amount of post.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    how do you have 3,100 post in 8 months of forum time yo. Thats a rediculous amount of post.
    aco doesn't have a life

8. Default

maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    what can i say?

i don't talk much IRL, but that just means i'm very social online.

10. Default

you probably got ban for camping like you always do every map and you mad bro always gives multiple warnings to people before he even does a thing I've seen him kick but never ban so you must of pissed him off.