Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: admin screening pls

1. Default admin screening pls

WARNING:

dj psycho, sometimes under name of Jigsaw (not our jigsaw) is thinkning of buying admin. he's 10. he'll get his dad to buy it. he's an idiot and annoying prick. i didn't want to tell him not to because last time i told someone to not bbuy admin (i told someone who was brand new to wait a while so the community got to know them) i got threatened with a ban from masta.

anyway, just a warning about dj psycho

we seriously need some sort of admin screening thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Wait... you told someone who was new who wanted to buy admin to wait awhile? LOL. WTH does getting to know someone have to do with buying admin? It's about collecting money to have the servers and the community up and running. No one cares how long they've been around as long as they aren't retarded like INF or Sonic or some of these other youngins that buy admin. No wonder why masta threatened to ban you.

Anyways, ZERO stated he already has a plan to do a screening with some sort of IQ test probably after the servers are updated.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

don't tell people not to buy admin.

if your worried about someone buying admin to abuse it, don't worry we got that shit on lock down.

no need for you to worry, plus anything that admin does can be undone by ZERO.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

i'd rather see admins that the community knows. not just random strangers.

i didn't tell him never to get it, just to hold off until everyone knew him.

and yes, when the person in question is a 10 yr old griefer who throws tantrums when someone tags him, i will tell them not to get admin
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Wouldnt be the first time a kid gets admin here.

IE: Navy Seal from awhile back

and inthebutt remember walter got admin along with that kid and he's been nothing but trouble since then.

I agree with Aco.

Even though money may be money it causes unneeded stress for the rest of us.

He's getting enough as it is.

We just had a ZM reg buy admin, and a few others I know in GG are contemplating it, good regs, too.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I agree with Aco.

Even though money may be money it causes unneeded stress for the rest of us.

He's getting enough as it is.

We just had a ZM reg buy admin, and a few others I know in GG are contemplating it, good regs, too.
    As stated in the other posts. We don't need anyone to deter potential customers from purchasing admin.
    You can't predict the outcome of what actions they will take when they are granted admin status. If it happens, he/she will be dealt with.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    don't tell people not to buy admin.

if your worried about someone buying admin to abuse it, don't worry we got that shit on lock down.

no need for you to worry, plus anything that admin does can be undone by ZERO.
    i'm not worried about them abusing it, i'm worried about idiot kids who don't know anything who piss off the entire game and stuff like that.

it's like if a 10 yr. old asked you to get him a colt .357 for his birthday. you know he probably doesn't have any bad intentions with it, doesn't aim to harm people, probably just wants it because it's cool and people would be forced to respect him...but you still wouldn't give it to him!!

only problem is is that some kids, their dads will get them this "gun" for the servers, and probably think nothing of it

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm not worried about them abusing it, i'm worried about idiot kids who don't know anything who piss off the entire game and stuff like that.

it's like if a 10 yr. old asked you to get him a colt .357 for his birthday. you know he probably doesn't have any bad intentions with it, doesn't aim to harm people, probably just wants it because it's cool and people would be forced to respect him...but you still wouldn't give it to him!!

only problem is is that some kids, their dads will get them this "gun" for the servers, and probably think nothing of it
    You can't compare a firearm to admin. A firearm is deadly. You can't kill anyone by using admin in a server. I understand your intentions are good but your outlook is way off.

10. Default

hey acolyte DONT buy admin just because DONT buy admin.....

DONT DO IT BRO DONT DO IT!!!!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone