Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: lychee

1. Default lychee

he is summoning people on port standing on a plank of wood makeing people fall into the water i call fucking bullshit need to be delt with.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sk monster View Post
    he is summoning people on port standing on a plank of wood makeing people fall into the water i call fucking bullshit need to be delt with.
    I agree, I seen him do that multiple times, even after being told to stop to. He should be banned just for being a faggot that he always is anyways.

Lychee STEAM_0:1:3585424

3. Default

Right as I hopped in he left. For me, if I see him he's banned for a day. He has had numerous complaints against him and has been told of what he can and cannot do.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

thank you loka.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

From Zero in the WCS rules post:

They should be allowed to summon over cliff. The balance is in the fact that they will not gain xp from the opponent killing themselves. Also the chance to stop them is before the power activates. Also think what would happen if they summoned someone that could drop wards. There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.
    If Zero think its okay by summoning them off a cliff then I don't see how summoning them into the de_port water is illegal.

I gotta admit though; he really does have a way with pissing people off.

6. Default

Totally different circumstances. You're comparing a part of the map that will kill you instantly compared to physics and certain classes that will allow you to survive the fall or react quickly before saving yourself and having some spare health left while killing the person who warded you. Dropping someone from let's say the top of piranesi is easy to get yourself out of. Dropping someone in the water of de_port kills you instantly. There is no escape or health advantage.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Totally different circumstances. You're comparing a part of the map that will kill you instantly compared to physics and certain classes that will allow you to survive the fall or react quickly before saving yourself and having some spare health left while killing the person who warded you. Dropping someone from let's say the top of piranesi is easy to get yourself out of. Dropping someone in the water of de_port kills you instantly. There is no escape or health advantage.
    no. it's not differnt and there's 0 argument here. eye ra can summon ppl to there death via water, or long fall to the ground, or anything you can think of. the only thing they can't do is summon ppl to a spot that gets them stuck in the map, like in vents, or a place with a low over hang that you have to duck 2 get into. this is zero's rule he himself made. if any 1 bannd him I recommend reversing it now, cause you're 100% in the wrong. eye ra is fully allowed 2 summon ppl to there death, and always has been

plz read the WCS rules, because you all apparently haven't... rule number 1 is....

1. Eye Ra: is not allowed to summon people to a place where they would get stuck. Eye Ra is also not allowed to summon in vents due to glitching.

That's it... there is no other rule regarding eye ra... and zero himself said eye ra is allowed to do exactly what lychee was doing.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-20-2010 at 04:52 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Why not rework the race so that the person swapping the person to their location is swapped to the other persons location much like the timeshifter on azeroth, it would solve much more problems

9. Default

I'm very aware of the rules in WCS which I don't like playing in there anyways. People complain because they aren't able to do certain things which I agree with, and it works to the advantage of other people. Half the rules in WCS conflict with the server rules anyways so why bother enforcing any type of rules in WCS at all.

You can work on an alternative or continue to let people get upset and not want to play on the server anymore.

มวยไทย

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I'm very aware of the rules in WCS which I don't like playing in there anyways. People complain because they aren't able to do certain things which I agree with, and it works to the advantage of other people. Half the rules in WCS conflict with the server rules anyways so why bother enforcing any type of rules in WCS at all.

You can work on an alternative or continue to let people get upset and not want to play on the server anymore.
    people should be changing to shadow hunter and warding him if they get tired of it. if enough ppl start warding, the eye ra generally backs off cause it becomes pointless for him. it's a silly rule.... but it's zero's rule so that's really where it ends.

people will ALWAYS complain and bitch and moan about things on WCS... it's nothing new, and no 1 is really worried about the oens who do leaving or finding a new server. WCS does damn fine traffic wise, and has a rather large regular/following of ppl who play there daily.

if ppl arn't crying about eye ra's they will about shadow hunter, if they're not crying about that they're crying about eva, if they not crying about that they crying about spider man.... my point is ppl always cry... those crying should get over it, and learn 2 counter the situation that's pissing them off, cause all situations can be countered, including the 1 with what lychee was doing.

sk monster, you've been playing WCS for far 2 long to come here and cry about shit that's 100% allowed on the server. you should know the rules by now...
    Last edited by maynard; 03-20-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy