Thread: belated hey

1. Default belated hey

name's Heavytabbs... I've been playing on IBIS for awhile and this late intro is a fail on my part but whatever. For more info read my app I guess... I play mostly gg, but sometimes pub and I'm trying to get into wcs, but i don't like being disadvantaged so much starting off... guess I should just get better huh? I'm an admin so friend me and message me if you need anything. I'm looking forward to continued pwning of all of you.

Thanks
    The wheel weaves as the wheel wills

In life we are all Kings or pawns
    ... Meet me in GG

2. Default

You will never pwn me. I got Knights!

Anyways, hello.

3. Default

hello

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Heavytabbs View Post
    name's Heavytabbs... I've been playing on IBIS for awhile and this late intro is a fail on my part but whatever. For more info read my app I guess... I play mostly gg, but sometimes pub and I'm trying to get into wcs, but i don't like being disadvantaged so much starting off... guess I should just get better huh? I'm an admin so friend me and message me if you need anything. I'm looking forward to continued pwning of all of you.

Thanks
    Who is this Heavytabs? Why by jove I think I've got it! Even an old man can own his weak ass!!!

Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Welcome
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

welcome, cya in GG when im no longer addicted to WCS

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    welcome, cya in GG when im no longer addicted to WCS
    hhahahahah...it's too late spasm...those who come to us last, never leave
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

A-Typical Heavy... he'll be late to his own funeral...

BTW hello again...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

OMG TABBS.

Hey bby.

I'm missed you.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

10. Default

hey heavy better late then never. Don't feel bad i still haven't made an intro thread and Ive been playing ibis for over a year.