Thread: Work out routines

1. Default Work out routines

Ok, I have been going to the gym everyday for about a month now and I am getting to the point where just doing the stuff I know is not giving me the burn I want.

What are some good work outs that you guys do that make your muscles fail or just make them burn. Like for me, my biceps fail on the second set of 21's with 20 pounds. Workouts like that.

Actually, how many of you guys workout or exercise?

2. Default

Depends on what you are trying to get to fail...

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Ok, I have been going to the gym everyday for about a month now and I am getting to the point where just doing the stuff I know is not giving me the burn I want.

What are some good work outs that you guys do that make your muscles fail or just make them burn. Like for me, my biceps fail on the second set of 21's with 20 pounds. Workouts like that.

Actually, how many of you guys workout or exercise?
    I run in the heat until i collapse. then pick up and run some more.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Depends on what you are trying to get to fail...
    Arms, Back, Abs, Shoulders. Basically anything.

5. Default

Well if you want something you can do while also beating the heat this week try this:

Do laps while keeping just your head above the water at all times, however use only your legs. In addition use only one type of kick preferably the one used in breaststroke.

After a bit you should have broken a few things as this really works out places that are usually ignored. The real challenge is in keeping your head above water it will be harder than you think after you start to get tired. Also remember to not use your arms or hands or anything other than your legs.

Once you are completely wiped out and can no longer keep your head out of the water you can feel free to switch to your arms only while the rest of your body rests.

Over time this will also greatly improve stamina this is also the way that I always practiced for swim team on my own as a way to reduce the total amount of time needed per week on swimming. From my experience it is the fastest way to break things in a pool.

Don't get to work out anymore because school and work but just do pushups until you can't anymore.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Close this thread please. I didn't know there was already another one.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Well if you want something you can do while also beating the heat this week try this:

Do laps while keeping just your head above the water at all times, however use only your legs. In addition use only one type of kick preferably the one used in breaststroke.

After a bit you should have broken a few things as this really works out places that are usually ignored. The real challenge is in keeping your head above water it will be harder than you think after you start to get tired. Also remember to not use your arms or hands or anything other than your legs.

Once you are completely wiped out and can no longer keep your head out of the water you can feel free to switch to your arms only while the rest of your body rests.

Over time this will also greatly improve stamina this is also the way that I always practiced for swim team on my own as a way to reduce the total amount of time needed per week on swimming. From my experience it is the fastest way to break things in a pool.
    Do this with and without your fists clenched. Separate by lap or every 50 or 100.

10. Default

p90X.......does really work....and u dont have to buy the disc..just download them...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"