Thread: Wc3 Sever

1. Default Wc3 Sever

Hey Zero im Just curious as To what happend with the condition of the wcs server , i use to play here back when the server first started and it was perfect, i throughly enjoyed playing it everyday all day :> , but now it seems theres quite of a big of a lag issues. im not criticizing you at all , im just curious as to where the lag came from and if its ever going to be fixed.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xGhostx View Post
    Hey Zero im Just curious as To what happend with the condition of the wcs server , i use to play here back when the server first started and it was perfect, i throughly enjoyed playing it everyday all day :> , but now it seems theres quite of a big of a lag issues. im not criticizing you at all , im just curious as to where the lag came from and if its ever going to be fixed.
    actually the lag has dramatically improved since the server first started.

what has not improved is the races working properly and the server staying online.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-17-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

This is why I want to start developing a new wcs mod from scratch so that there will be no more problems.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This is why I want to start developing a new wcs mod from scratch so that there will be no more problems.
    we still looking at hiring some programmers from the ibis funds 2 help get it done?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Do you get many new players on this server??? I wouldnt imagine so with all races/classes and its almost impossible to level from scratch.

From what ive played so far the only real way to level for me is to hope my team wins and then buy xp tomes. If I go out ill just get stabbed by some invisible guy teleporting straight to me.....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fangblade View Post
    Do you get many new players on this server??? I wouldnt imagine so with all races/classes and its almost impossible to level from scratch.

From what ive played so far the only real way to level for me is to hope my team wins and then buy xp tomes. If I go out ill just get stabbed by some invisible guy teleporting straight to me.....
    Haha., I know how you feel. The same thing happend to me when i started. But you learn it. Trust me
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

7. Default

Well it might just be me but after being killed severeal times by a predator thingy like wolf-something without even seing him i kinda lose interest and go back to GG where every one have equal opportunity to win

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fangblade View Post
    Well it might just be me but after being killed severeal times by a predator thingy like wolf-something without even seing him i kinda lose interest and go back to GG where every one have equal opportunity to win
    Unless you can't knife, then you don't have an opportunity regardless. Oh level 25...