Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hell Demon: Don't Use!

1. Default Hell Demon: Don't Use!

Hell demon still crashes the server. do not use this race until further notice. myself, echo, borat, and rogue have seen it crash the server countless times, even with the recent fix zero did that fixed the classes. all admins should be keeping ppl off the race.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

thanks for the notice
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Hell demon still crashes the server. do not use this race until further notice. myself, echo, borat, and rogue have seen it crash the server countless times, even with the recent fix zero did that fixed the classes. all admins should be keeping ppl off the race.
    Thanks Im tired of arguing this with noobs... I know Zero tried to fix it... but its not fixed.
    I here to for allow all admins to issue a day ban... if people wont change race for 2 rounds after a warning.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Thanks Im tired of arguing this with noobs... I know Zero tried to fix it... but its not fixed.
    I here to for allow all admins to issue a day ban... if people wont change race for 2 rounds after a warning.
    Thanks alot. That really needed cuase some really dont care.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

5. Default

Fuck, well at least I know what race to reprogram first this summer...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Fuck, well at least I know what race to reprogram first this summer...
    I was also informed that the weapon drop for flamepred is not working anymore either. ive yet 2 test this, will do so tonight.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

so its hell demon allowed?
    Owned!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    so its hell demon allowed?
    no. it crashes the server. hell hunter = ok hell demon = not ok

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    i find it hilarious that the clanner's tired of arguing w/ noobs, but one word from maynard fixes it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i find it hilarious that the clanner's tired of arguing w/ noobs, but one word from maynard fixes it all.
    it shows who wears the pants in the clan

Tastes like your moms kisses.