Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard admin abuse w/ demo

1. Default Maynard admin abuse w/ demo

he banned me previously for no reason...
    now i got a demo of him banning me when i joined the server

and s.s

2. Default

Your constant complaining has earned you to be a target to Maynard and every other IBIS admin minus your friend Sniper. Just saying.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Your constant complaining has earned you to be a target to Maynard and every other IBIS admin minus your friend Sniper. Just saying.
    Hes not doing anything wrong ....I go into the server to spectate...and I always see Maynard and Draaken doing shit to ppl... You guys wanted a demo...well now ACER has one.

4. Default

Wow I just saw the demo....Maynard didn't even say anything to him and just banned him....and he just got unbanned yesterday by Zero....clearly this has to enough proof.

5. Default

Wait if he was banned for a week, how the hell did he get abck into the server? Is someone unbanning him again? If he was unbanned by someone else, Maynard has every right to ban him
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Wait if he was banned for a week, how the hell did he get abck into the server? Is someone unbanning him again? If he was unbanned by someone else, Maynard has every right to ban him
    He was unbanned by ZERO! are you fucking retarded zero is the only one that can unban ppl.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt SnIpEr View Post
    Wow I just saw the demo....Maynard didn't even say anything to him and just banned him....and he just got unbanned yesterday by Zero....clearly this has to enough proof.

Please show the post where Zero said he was unbanned. He does not unban people without making a post.

The facts are needed to show that this was abuse.

Im a fucking retard? Anyone can unban people your fucking noob admin. ANYONE CAN! Even I can unban people you just need the fucking code. Great job!!!!! How the fuck did this guy get admin? Whos CC did he steal?

8. Default

Please show the post where Zero said he was unbanned. He does not unban people without making a post.

The facts are needed to show that this was abuse.
    He didn't make a post...ZERO is the only one that can unban people....he doesn't give admins the right to unban people.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt SnIpEr View Post
    He didn't make a post...ZERO is the only one that can unban people....he doesn't give admins the right to unban people.

Then Zero never unbanned him

Zero does not unban people without posting on that persons admin abuse thread.

Zero I smell something fishy going on here and I am requesting this morons admin log so we can see if he unbanned people

(P.S. You have every right to unban the player you banned, as long as it was you doing the unbanning) Way to keep up on forum events dumbass

10. Default

all I did was RE BAN HIM I bannd him for 7 days and he got back on like he does every other time. all I did was re issue the 7 day ban that he should have been on. wont even bother watching the demo, I know exactly what happend.

every fucking time he has been bannd he finds a way back on, read the other threads. he turned a 2 day ban into a 2 week ban by just constantly coming back on after he has been bannd. it's all reported in the other threads relating 2 him. he's running scripts and he's pulling shit.

the last time he was bannd he then constantly would come on and just play and say "when can I come back maynard" and just keep playing and re asking that till would have 2 be forcefully removed. I also have witnesses 2 that shit as well. it's all in the previous threads lol.

I hoenstly don't believe that sniper un bannd him, cause acer always finds a way around his ban... 2 the point where I question is he hacking/scripting his way back, or is our ban system broken or something cause it only happens with him.

Maynard - The WCS Guy