Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: dj_mikeyredville

1. Default dj_mikeyredville

well my first ever ban from ibis servers

he came into the server raging about how bad of a day he had and telling people not to fuck with him and he team killed me and got mad saying i ran in front of him and shit on falling trash so i started a demo (my voice isnt recorded i dont know how to do that) before i slayed him for it. the next round he was alive he did 124 damage in 4 hits so i slayed him again than he started raging about how i shouldnt run in front of him. so i told him to watch his fire since its a small map. than right before i got banned he was raging so i told him not to bring his personal life into the game. than i got banned for admin disrespect

if he's gonna be like this just because he's having a shitty day than he shouldnt have admin i have been a regular for a long time and i dont cause problems but if a guy wants to come in and be a dick im gonna speak up and if im in the wrong so be it admins shouldnt behave that way

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    well my first ever ban from ibis servers

he came into the server raging about how bad of a day he had and telling people not to fuck with him and he team killed me and got mad saying i ran in front of him and shit on falling trash so i started a demo (my voice isnt recorded i dont know how to do that) before i slayed him for it. the next round he was alive he did 124 damage in 4 hits so i slayed him again than he started raging about how i shouldnt run in front of him. so i told him to watch his fire since its a small map. than right before i got banned he was raging so i told him not to bring his personal life into the game. than i got banned for admin disrespect

if he's gonna be like this just because he's having a shitty day than he shouldnt have admin i have been a regular for a long time and i dont cause problems but if a guy wants to come in and be a dick im gonna speak up and if im in the wrong so be it admins shouldnt behave that way
    voice_loopback 1

in console will loop your voice back through the audio output channel, allowing it to be picked up by the demo
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Also, use the proper format. I would have assumed you would know this by now. God bless children these days
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

the only thing i did not to is put my name and his name in the body so sue me? and the time would be 10:14 and 7-10 right when i posted

5. Default

There are rules for a reason. If rules weren't meant to be followed, we'ed have people like dog brother #1 or hallwagner or even walter with admin right now. So the rules is to post in the proper format or anything you say will be ignored and you will be beaten with reeds. Pretty standard really.

Now how hard is it?
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

Lol Zero won't even waste his time here posting. No one will
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Lol Zero won't even waste his time here posting. No one will
    Looks like 4 people (not including myself) did.

So BURRRNNNNN

8. Default

You can't burn clouds christmas!

9. Default

What are you complaining about? He said he said bullshit? I fucking hate you faggots that do this shit and scream in a tirade about she/he said she/he said bullshit. I would fucking ban you too for pissing me off.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    What are you complaining about? He said he said bullshit? I fucking hate you faggots that do this shit and scream in a tirade about she/he said she/he said bullshit. I would fucking ban you too for pissing me off.
    +1