Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tonny The Second Coming.

1. Default Tonny The Second Coming.

Name: [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>
    My name: Admiral Fish Head

Ok so, the game started, i was building a cade, a bunch of noobs comes along they mess my cade, i get stuck in it for a few minutes. Then you can c how it goes on the picture:

He told me to stfu for no reason, then he just bans me for no damn reason. Or admins can tell people to stfu for saying 1 sentence not even dedicated to them? Why didnt he ban the noob idiots I got stuck because of?

Its impossible to play when Tonny is an admin, he always plays drunk, dictating he own rules he gets from his drunken head with spherical horses inside. I think voteban function would a lot more useful than retarded admins.

you disrespected an admin. deserved your ban.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralFishHead View Post
    Name: [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>
    My name: Admiral Fish Head

Ok so, the game started, i was building a cade, a bunch of noobs comes along they mess my cade, i get stuck in it for a few minutes. Then you can c how it goes on the picture:

He told me to stfu for no reason, then he just bans me for no damn reason. Or admins can tell people to stfu for saying 1 sentence not even dedicated to them? Why didnt he ban the noob idiots I got stuck because of?

Its impossible to play when Tonny is an admin, he always plays drunk, dictating he own rules he gets from his drunken head with spherical horses inside. I think voteban function would a lot more useful than retarded admins.
    I always play drunk? Are you a fucking moron?
    You act like you've ever even seen me during that ONE time I played drunk.
    Quit being a little bitch, and the stfu wasn't even directed towards you. Yet you wanted to be a sensitive faggot and assume it was towards you. Hope you know that some kid was radio spamming, and was kicked right after you got banned for disrespect. It's a 30 min ban, enjoy some fresh air outside kid.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    you disrespected an admin. deserved your ban.
    hey, stfu. you like it when someone tells you to stfu for no reason? i know i dont.

How about him disrespect me, i didnt say anything to him, he just tells me to stfu from nowhere.

why is it always a pleasure to play with admins like mag, rob, oneeyed (not sure if hes an admin now) etc. And when tony is around someone always gets banned for tonny's own shitty adminship. I never hear him talking on the mic sober unless there are someone else from this clan around.

Quit being a little bitch, and the stfu wasn't even directed towards you.
    dont give me that shit, no one else was talking. it came out of nowhere. if you tell me to stfu, you get back response in the same form.

5. Default

hey, stfu. you like it when someone tells you to stfu for no reason? i know i dont.

How about him disrespect me, i didnt say anything to him, he just tells me to stfu from nowhere.

why is it always a pleasure to play with admins like mag, rob, oneeyed (not sure if hes an admin now) etc. And when tony is around someone always gets banned for tonny's own shitty adminship. I never hear him talking on the mic sober unless there are someone else from this clan around.

dont give me that shit, no one else was talking. it came out of nowhere. if you tell me to stfu, you get back response in the same form.
    LOL. Did you even READ everything I wrote? I wasn't the only admin in the game at the time there was a radio spammer.

Dude 30 minute ban.

Get the stick out of your ass and deal with it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    I always play drunk? Are you a fucking moron?
    You act like you've ever even seen me during that ONE time I played drunk.
    Quit being a little bitch, and the stfu wasn't even directed towards you. Yet you wanted to be a sensitive faggot and assume it was towards you. Hope you know that some kid was radio spamming, and was kicked right after you got banned for disrespect. It's a 30 min ban, enjoy some fresh air outside kid.

I can verify this,the stfu was indeed directed towards a radio spammer (Tony was NOT the only Admin who told the spammer to stop what he was doing) and Tony even told Admiral it was directed towards the spammer,not Tony.

Tony told the radio spammer to "stfu" (Or as I like to pronounce it,Stafoo),and Fishhead said "u stfu" towards Tony,and that lead to the whole thing.Tony never even said anything to Admiral Fishhead until he told Tony to Stafoo.Fishhead over there is just complaining that he insulted an admin,and did not get away with it.

EDITIRECTLY above the "You have been banned" message in the screenshot,you can CLEARLY see that Slasher Ibis.a (New admin,activated today along with mine) even said "Stop the radio spam."
    Last edited by Trazen4; 09-05-2010 at 04:03 PM.

8. Default

the ban's up.

get in game and tag tonny's ass fishead.

and relax a little? maybe the spammer was on the other team.

edit: "stafoo", lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I dont have to apologize to that dickhead, as he got away from punishment last time. Too bad I didnt have Fraps installed or I would have posted a nice video of him leading a racist conversation.

Admins like him kill all the fun in the game.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the ban's up.

get in game and tag tonny's ass fishead.

and relax a little? maybe the spammer was on the other team.

edit: "stafoo", lol
    I dont have to apologize to that dickhead, as he got away from punishment last time. Too bad I didnt have Fraps installed or I would have posted a nice video of him leading a racist conversation.

Admins like him kill all the fun in the game.
    Well, you just owned yourself by posting that screenshot. Cuz you can clearly see a admin say "STOP THE RADIO SPAM"
    and to clear things up, I never led any racist conversations. Stop making shit up trying to make me look bad