Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: spasm abuse :(

Default spasm abuse :(

Admin's INGAME name: spasm ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: -√A™/L/ hallwagner |MD|

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): slayed me for knifing him down to 95 hp at the beginning of a round, i know its not a huge deal, but thats really overkill

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): around 2:00 am eastern time

2. Default

your an idiot, intentional team attacking other players, calling me several names. You call me any name or any kind of bullshit your fucking banned. Good day
    Last edited by Spasm; 08-18-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    your an idiot, team attacking other players, calling me several names. You call me any name or any kind of bullshit your fucking banned. Good day
    hmm, bad mood much? jesus fucking christ spasm, take the dick out of your ass. 5 hp is not a big deal. i always called you names as a joke, and you were always cool with it. calm the fuck down dude.

4. Default

hahahaha good game hall.

and why report abuse of something so worthless and you know this isnt going anywere with hardly any sort of evidence...

go back and play until theres real abuse to report.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    hahahaha good game hall.

and why report abuse of something so worthless and you know this isnt going anywere with hardly any sort of evidence...

go back and play until theres real abuse to report.
    fuck you, i can post whatever the fuck i want. besides most of my admin abuse threads were less serous than this, and this isnt even that serious

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    fuck you, i can post whatever the fuck i want. besides most of my admin abuse threads were less serous than this, and this isnt even that serious
    then why post this.

it just sounds like your trying to get back at him...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    then why post this.

it just sounds like your trying to get back at him...
    no, i want him to stop abusing

Spasm NO MEANS NO!!!!

stop trying to rape people....

remember last time? You got caught and had the tracking bracelet on you for 8 months.

9. Default

I think from now on if Hall posts a new thread it must be immediately followed by this:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I think from now on if Hall posts a new thread it must be immediately followed by this:
    :seconded:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?