Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: !give command

1. Default !give command

I believe that the command !give should be taken out of the gungame server. Sure, it helps occasionally if you pick up the wrong gun but if you pick up the wrong gun you could always drop it, go to the place where you made your previous kill and pick up the gun which you should be on. The command however is constantly exploited by nubs to avoid having to reload in the middle of a battle so it should be removed so people can't cheat by exploiting it.

2. Default

Using the !give command just to reload is illegal. Anyone using it should be warned by the present admin in the server.

3. Default

NYS, dont get me wrong.. I USED to use it quite a bit, but if you going to report everyone it would be constant. New admins which are on always get complained at and they get the impression they are doing their job wrong, SOME go by what the people in the server say.. NOT the actual rules.

Taking it off would probably help because: It would definately show the more skillful players out from the rest.. (whether you reload at the right time or not).

Insanity.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joed03 View Post
    NYS, dont get me wrong.. I USED to use it quite a bit, but if you going to report everyone it would be constant. New admins which are on always get complained at and they get the impression they are doing their job wrong, SOME go by what the people in the server say.. NOT the actual rules.

Taking it off would probably help because: It would definately show the more skillful players out from the rest.. (whether you reload at the right time or not).

Insanity.
    I dont think you USED to do it. I've observed you doing it recently.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joed03 View Post

Insanity.
    Hmmmm, that's funny I remember seeing you use it to avoid reloading today.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Using the !give command just to reload is illegal. Anyone using it should be warned by the present admin in the server.
    Sadly not all admins pay enough attention to enforce all the rules.

6. Default

Guilty as charge!

7. Default

It is unfortunate. If it continues just PM me on steam and I'll hand out warnings to the violator.

8. Default

Besides the point ive only been on about 2 hours today and have spent most the time in the pub server.. good observation... (walter)

the give command is illegal now? that sucks.

10. Default What now?

So can someone tell me if the !give command is getting removed?