Thread: Killing Floor ! New stuff.

1. Default Killing Floor ! New stuff.

Well you may or may not know, but KF has got a couple new things !

For starters they have that little model pack if you wanna drop 2 bucks to look cool.

Then they have 2 new weapons, the AK-47, stronger than the Bullpup, more recoil though. 700 Euros

New melee weapon that I'm sure James will be excited for, is a Katana, faster and stronger than the Axe, 1000 Euros though
    (Easy James, don't cream your jeans..)

They also have a new map, hard to play alone, anyone wanna get a group together and play KF for a little while ?

Maybe we can finally beat "The Hive"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Well you may or may not know, but KF has got a couple new things !

For starters they have that little model pack if you wanna drop 2 bucks to look cool.

Then they have 2 new weapons, the AK-47, stronger than the Bullpup, more recoil though. 700 Euros

New melee weapon that I'm sure James will be excited for, is a Katana, faster and stronger than the Axe, 1000 Euros though
    (Easy James, don't cream your jeans..)

They also have a new map, hard to play alone, anyone wanna get a group together and play KF for a little while ?

Maybe we can finally beat "The Hive"
    Fuck that game, man.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Fuck that game, man.
    It was fun for a while

4. Default

Dude, where have you been? That's the whole reason I've even been playing KF.. For the katana.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.