Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright, I'm getting fucking pissed about this situation.

1. Default Alright, I'm getting fucking pissed about this situation.

Honestly, no one can be so compelled to stir up shit in a forum against a single person who has moderation privileges to boot unless they are seriously intoxicated.

Autumn, I personally don't give two flying fucks if ITB is being super duper mean with the whole signature thing but this not only destroys your case for any sympathy, but it is seriously starting to piss off people who don't even have a big problem with you.

Cut the shit or just leave the forum like I said. Your "entertainment" is fucking pissing me off considering the immaturity of some of the people here already.

You dont know the reasoning.

So stfu and stop sucking his cock.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

I personally don't find the morons offensive cause there's hearts next 2 it... but it's his call.. gotta respect it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I personally don't find the morons offensive cause there's hearts next 2 it... but it's his call.. gotta respect it.
    I will not respect someone who is blatantly abusing his power.

If he had POLITELY asked me to take it out instead of calling me a skank within the sentence, then I would have done it.

But of course not, he has show he has an e-peen.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I agree, he must have a cactus stuck up his ass, but we're all supposed to be like little sheep and bow to the master, right?

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I agree, he must have a cactus stuck up his ass, but we're all supposed to be like little sheep and bow to the master, right?
    I will not bow to someone who does not deserve it.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

7. Default

I don't see the word "skank" in this warning at all.

shows how much of a liar you are.
    Attached Images
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Censoring content is a dangerous game. Except for very specific circumstances it is unfounded. In most circumstances it feels as though the moderators opinions matter more than those of the public, which results in the moderators opinons being respected less. When something on these forums bother me in terms of their content I just say "oh well, I'm not the majority which either doesn't care or finds it funny" and go on with my day.

I really feel as though every one needs to calm down since morons isn't offensive. The hulk is awesome, as well.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

9. Default

Also just FYI any thread or post we delete is stil viewable by ALL member of IBIS Clan and Zero...
    Autumn Im sure Zeros gonna enjoy looking at the 8 plus bullshit threads you opened in minutes just to slander one of his clan.

Sorry but this is a battle you wont win. Your only pissing off the few friends you have left. Stop while you are ahead...

added @ Walter but Drama is NOT why we want people coming to IBIS.... and we arent asking you to bow to anyone. How many of your posts have been deleted?
    added @ OMGbears Im not for censorship but Autumn has been warned and she is once again trying to see how far she can push things.
    We have decieded enough is enough. Her threads that arent spam or rude to any members are still posted.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I don't see the word "skank" in this warning at all.

shows how much of a liar you are.
    That's the wrong one, you fucking liar.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley