Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App for membofoshrizzle

1. Default

Obvious reasons, being what? Not getting permanently banned for one little outburst of screaming at adolescent shitheads? You should play some CS:S with me sometime, off the pub, in a more adult-orientated server. We'd have a fun time.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Obvious reasons, being what?

lol really? ok then...

-you have a total of 5 hours logged on all ibis servers
    -you're an immature mic spammer
    -you have a shit attitude and are rude
    -you joined the forums what... a day ago? ... and the only reason for the join was relating 2 the fact you were temp bannd for being an idiot.

I find it funny that you honesly are asking me as 2 what the obvious reasons are. there's people who have had apps into ibis for years, and there's literally no point in putting an app in until you're an actual known and liked member of the community. 2 get into ibis people have 2 actually like you and see that you're doing good for ibis and helping it as best you can... and well you're only here cause you're a meat head who got a temp ban for acting like a fool. if you can turn a new leaf and from here on out do good things and be a respetable person then power 2 you.. I highly doubt that will happen though.

first impressions last a life time, and you strait fucked up yours.

as stated as before -1 for obvious reasons...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I honestly don't think you're in any shape to be telling me what kind of person I am. Especially based off one minor, temporary ban. And, for the record, I can't imagine a temp. ban being motivation enough to take time out of my day to join a forum.

Now, I understand where you're coming from, delightful insults aside, but I do feel as though I could be a decent contributer to the community. Mostly because I'm a level-headed guy. I rarely act without thinking it out.

For example, I understood why the temp. ban you continue to moan on about was set in place. I was spamming on the mic, being impartial is key to managing your privileges as an admin of a server, op on an IRC network, moderator on a forum, and so forth. So, regardless of the obnoxious teens that stirred me to bitch at them, I broke a rule, and was punished for it. I have not complained once. I respect the decision.

In regards to contributing to the community, there are a variety of things I do that are beneficial. Least of them being an active player on your server. I also desire to start a group to play Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 with on Advanced/Expert difficulties, because, let me tell you, one cannot simply walk into Mordor.

Aside from that, I like playing whatever games seem interesting, and I wouldn't even be applying for membership if I weren't mindlessly addicted to the zombie mod. I have Left 4 Dead, and I spend more time on Zombie mod than I do it, simply because it's difficult to ensure you stay alive, or are able to get the survivors behind their barricades. I've invested the majority of my time since learning of your community to playing on your servers, and I'm also seriously considering putting some money aside each month to contribute to the server's upkeep. Which, I will likely do the moment I get my next paycheck.

The truth is, I love you, maynard.

4. Default

I gave ya my reasons as 2 why.
    and I don't think id call 5 hours over 2 and a half days "mindlessly addicted to ZM"

all the shit you've done and that I personally don't like about you aside.. id still say -1 on your app. cause you don't know this community, the clan or what it's about. go read every other app. the ppl are applying after doing many things for the community and or clan it's self. and they've also been around for good amounts of time. you're a noobie in these parts (not skill wise calm down) and putting an app in just looks silly on your behalf. you can do whatever you want, but I gave my -1 which still stands for the reasons ive said.

as I said before, I hope you can turn a new leaf and do good things for ibis

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Do good things for Ibis, or kiss ass? I don't do the latter, be assured of that.

Neutral for now. Do your best to stay out of any/all drama on the forums and it will work out better for you in the end. If anyone posts anything negative about you on here...just take the criticism and keep your mouth shut before 10 pages of nonsense come out of it. Want proof? Go to my app thread. It's the highest viewed app thread on the forums with over 3400 views and over 20 pages involve drama due to me standing up for myself.

Trust me...it's best you just stay out of that type of conversation.
    Last edited by Tragedy; 01-15-2010 at 12:13 AM.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

7. Default

well already starting things with regulars and he hasn't even met INF yet? we should introduce these two INF might just do some good for us yet and perma ban this guy....

but on another note -666 and really GOOD LUCK on ur app...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

It's true that you haven't been here for very long Dog. I have nearly 1000+ hours spent on ZM alone, and just got accepted not too long ago. Whytboiz has been here for what, 4+ years now? But if you're as dedicated to IBIS as its required to get into the clan, then waiting a year isn't that bad.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

I think Maynard did a good enough job at stating why.

10. Default

i've talked with dog brother in game.

he said he was only making an app because it'd be funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?